1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you find attractive about women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SirPandacorn, May 8, 2016.

1. SirPandacorn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wanted to make another post about women this tome. So comment below what you find attractive about women. Im homosexual panromantic so women are romantic attraction to me.

I love the smell of their perfume and how pretty it makes them smell.

I love how their clothing is more unique then mens and it makes them look lovely.

I think women are really pretty with or without makeup.

I love that women tend to be more caring then men. Like I want guys to be able to hug and not be homophobic about it.

I think their hairstyles are beautiful

I like that they can be more unique and not be scared about it. Like they can dress similar to how a man is expected to dress and not be scared. Yet men tend to stick to "manly" clothes.

I personally like it when women shave their legs and any peach fuzz or slight facial hair. I dont thinks its a problem if they dont but I love when some do because it makes them look cleaner and nicer then men who have only one eyebrow and a five inch beard
    That being said I think all women are beautiful and these were just something I really like. I didn't really say anything personality wise because I did that with my post about men and its the same. Plus its what most people want. Funny, nice, good personality. Love you all!<3

2. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    guess ill go, i love their eyes...and how we are able to "feel" deep

3. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i like women who are very gentle and wise and also when she is not afraid to wear what she wants. long hair is beautiful, and I like it when girls have really beautiful eyes too. Also girls who are cuddly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I'm still unsure about my sexuality because of this. I get 'attraction' confused with...I don't know what to call it. Appreciation? I admire how women are often a lot more 'out there' than men, and seem to be more aware of how others are feeling around them. Most of the women I know try very hard to make sure everyone is happy and being emotionally sound is what they strive for. But at the same time, not afraid to experience strong emotions and just go with the flow.

4. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The way they smell just sorta hypnotises me.
    Something about their eyes... I wanna stare into people's eyes but I think that would be weird.
    Softness
    How cute they look smiling
    Curves... particularly the ass and legs.
    They can be adorably vulnerable and sassily strong and both are sexy as fuck.
    The good ones can be really kind and caring... I mean I think men can be too, but I feel like women are often just more interested in emotional stuff.
    They like to cuddle and they're good to cuddle.
    I dunno, too much can be said.

#4 SHACH, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
  5. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hair (including the smell of it), smiles, the female form itself, how it feels when you touch it, the softness...

Mostly a physical/sexual thing. I've known men who had plenty of those 'female qualities' (to care/ be compassionate, etc...)

6. Butterfly2016

I usually go for a fit physique and a nice personality :slight_smile: hope to find Miss Right someday..

7. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh yeah hair. And the smell of it, as I said I get crazy about smells.

8. plant

-Girls have really nice hands? I know that sounds weird but they're really cute in a way.
    -When they put their hair up & all the lil strands fall out is also super sexy for some reason too.

9. Bobsleigh1

Bobsleigh1 Guest

Gotta agree with the unique clothing and hairstyles thing. It makes them so much more interesting to me.
    And their bodies overall are a lot more interesting than men's, all curvy and stuff...! (´∀`)
    Their face-shape, mannerisms, being able to talk more happily and passionately without the embarrassment a lot of men seem feel whilst speaking that way, how adorable they look in baggy clothes/male-gendered clothing, and their voices are soft and just so nice to listen to... and.. They're, like, comfier to cuddle... and stuuff...
    Yeh.
    All that, basically.
    (-‿◦)

#9 Bobsleigh1, May 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  10. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pretty much everything haha. But especially personality, voice, and hair.

11. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boobs. (I know, stereotypical of me).