1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best dream you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faultyink, May 8, 2016.

1. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    [keep it pg y'all]

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pretty sure I was with my crush at that time, or someone I liked. There's nothing to PG-out because it was just a nice time lying there hanging out, talking - seems a bit lame now that I put it out there, but it was a really nice dream. Maybe not the best of the best, but it's all I can remember for now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First one, the 10th Doctor came to my home. The TARDIS was parked outside at night, I saw it and was confused so went out to investigate. Then, with light pouring from behind him, he leaned out with his hand outstretched and said, "Come with me." My heart leapt. Pure bliss. The dream ended there though.

Second one, and this might be a smidge above PG? But there really wasn't anything erotic/sexual at all from my perspective. It is a weird one, admittedly.
    Nathan Fillion was in my shower, shirtless (the camera angle was only waist up in my dream) and I was - presumably - right there in front of him. God this sounds really sexual but I swear it actually wasn't. I just remember having a vague notion that we were married. The thing about this dream, though, is that I felt incredibly warm and happy, to be accepted and not worrying about anything. Just in the shower with my husband and so happy. It also made me extremely depressed when I woke up, realizing I'd never get to that point in real life.

4. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This one was pretty neat, mostly because I was viewing it in the third person as if I was watching a film rather than experiencing it in the first person.

So, it was set at my school and a new teacher had arrived (played by a friend of my Dad). He was being isolated from the other teachers (played by actual staff members at the school) and was a bit awkward in general.

Meanwhile, in my actual form room my actual form tutor was leading my form outside. Outside on the tennis courts was a lorry with a screen on the side ready to show a movie. A load of chairs were out for the students to sit down and watch. I saw myself take a seat next to a friend. The Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood was handing out popcorn.

The new teacher is in his classroom, empty apart from him, and he is filing some papers. My English teacher walks in and she says "Aren't you watching the movie?" After a short discussion they walk out together. They seem to have caught each other's eyes, as if they fancy one another.

Outside, they take popcorn from Leanne Wood (lol) and sit down at the front. Suddenly, the picture dies on the side of the lorry. The workers on the lorry muck about with it but can't get the film to come back up. A friend of mine who is good with tech also gives it a try, to no avail. My English teacher nudges the new teacher, who goes to the front and gets it working. Everyone is happy with him.

Afterwards, he is packing up his stuff to leave at the end of the day, and then loads of staff members pile in to his room and ask for his phone number. In the room they all exchanging numbers on their phones. Zoom in to the new teacher's phone and the names of teachers gradually fill up his contacts which used to be almost empty.

So yeah, it's a bit odd but makes a lot more sense than most of the dreams I have, and, unlike my other dreams, is appropriate to post on here!

5. DaniLM

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think, one of the best was when I was floating around in outer space. I woke up too soon.

6. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It was a sex dream, so I'm not at liberty to discuss it for PG reasons.

7. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    All my dreams are rather bizzare and horrific...
    For example, at the age of 6 I would have a reaching dream of a giant green troll walking into my room or peeking through my window at me and then picking me up and eating me.
    I would travel through the digestive organs ( though I was not particularly sure what tonsils looked like ) and I landed in the stomach where I would slowly melt in stomach acid..

Another recurring dream was ending up in a messed up game show where I would try to escape and get chased by big green troll things and inevitably get killed..
    (What is it with the troll things)

I had a dream about saving the life of a rather sizeable critter and hiding it under my bed where it ended up reproducing and filling my room with cacoons only to be found by my dad who became host of the insects...

I've had a few lucid dreams but they weren't too long because I always end up scaring myself..

8. GRM

GRM

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My crush kissed me

9. 2Sides

2Sides Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know. I can't remember most of them. There are times when I can remember laughing in my sleep.

#9 2Sides, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  10. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I forgot. Tee hee.

11. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Won a surfing contest on Mars after escaping the explosion of the Mars international space station, broke my leg, then had wild hospital sex with my enemy (my waking real life enemy) who I might of had a small crush on.

It was an eventful dream and I've had it two or three more times with the person I sleep with changing with my then crush.

12. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hehehehehehehe. No, but seriously, I've had a few good ones like that, but...
    My best dream that I can remember well is a recurrent one that I had mostly as a child. I was an otter and I was just swimming in a river. I felt so incredibly at peace.

13. Ryu

Ryu

The only dream i can think of off the top of my head was when jimmy page was jumping on my sisters face while I read harley quinn comics. That was damn weird.

14. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Most of my dreams are pretty bad, but last night I dreamt that Bernie Sanders was an Olympic cyclist, except he was riding a unicycle. Somehow he won??

#14 Gunsmoke, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  15. Woveomeneon

Out Status:
    Family only
    I had a dreem where i shot my self and then it turned out to be my reflection some cinda james bond and also all my dreems involve me killing the pepole i love or just seeing some random face and waking up out of a weat dreem mostly i just kill everythig and rape the rest xD also i dont like to shoot anythig mabey i just dont feel right having sex with anyone but myself. And im a reealy nice person my dreems are fucke d

16. Warkupo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It was just cuddling with some guy in bed (wasn't anyone I knew). Sounds pretty normal, but the feeling I got from it was like overwhelming love. Nothing like I've ever felt in real life. So it was kind of bittersweet I guess.

17. Fromslahen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This one starts off sounding pretty dark but don't worry, it gets better.
    In the dream I was just going about my life until somebody told me that a gang were sending an assassin after me with a butterfly knife in a few days. I was pretty upset (as you would expect) until I realised that it was a dream, so I couldn't die. Because of this, the assassin failed, as did the next one, and the next one... and so on. Eventually I went to the gang headquarters and told the boss that I was getting sick of all these assassination attempts (what with me being immortal) and told him to stop, which he kindly did.
    The gang headquarters was in my house for some reason...

18. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Last night I dreamt I was a shark. It was pretty cool.

19. devotions

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That sounds like the best dream ever. Well since I have been on antidepressants, my dreams have been more vivid and I remember them more clearly. Last night I had a dream where I was at a waterpark with my twin sister and my one friend and it was really fun, and for some reason one of my teachers was there and she recommended what waterslide we should go on.

And then towards the end of the dream there was this old couple (with honky-tonk voices) driving in, and they were parking in the wrong spot so I directed them to where they should go and they backed into the right spot slowly but they were all mad. And the wife in the passenger's seat had a little pistol and she started waving it around looking at me through the car window.

After that dream I had a dream where it was all black and I didn't see anything and I felt as if I were lying down in bed with someone holding/cuddling with me. And I knew it was a girl because I heard a little laugh. So that was a nice way to wake up today :slight_smile:

About a month ago, I think, I had this dream that felt like it was part of a movie and I was in what felt like Paris with this girl leading me around where to go. And this song was playing throughout the dream that my twin sister plays a lot, it was on one of her Spotify playlists I think and it was in French. But after that I must have had a really bad dream, because I woke up in the middle of the night all panicked and anxious.

20. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There was nothing PG about the best ones. :slight_smile: Had sex dreams with both guys and girls. My latest one was about me falling in love with a bi girl(just cuddling nothing sexual), and she was very androgynous.