1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hateful people on the internet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nobo, May 9, 2016.

1. Nobo

So I'm looking at the gender wiki under "demiguy" and i go down to the comments and here is what i see

Can demiboys feel more male than agender or vice versa? Or feel male one day then agender the next then equally feel agender and male?

VIEW 1 REPLY
    5d A Wikia Contributor
    kill yourself

that's it just kill yourself simply that why are people such assholes on the Internet?
    This reminds me of one buzzers video I saw about a trans guy ftm journey of becoming a man and all the comments were "she's still a girl" what? No that personnactually looked born male and I bet if all those assholes saw him in public they would flirt

basically my question is why do people suck?

2. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    People are assholes on the net because they can hide quickly and stay anonymous. As long as people don't say stuff to my face I tend to not care, it probably ain't that important then.

3. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A lot of them, I believe, are young teenagers trying to be "edgy" - or they're 30 year old white men with nothing better to do with their lives than criticise others *cough* NOT LOOKING AT ANY PARTICULAR YOUTUBER HERE *cough* - however, because that sort of behaviour would not be accepted in the world, they say it on the internet. Certain people feel a sense of power when they put others down.

4. Nobo

you're talking about leafy right? I think he's less than 30

5. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I meant Onision, haha! I'd ask who Leafy is but I feel like I don't want to know.

PS. Before anybody says it I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHITE MEN. I am actually white: I just mean that all of the petty people I've come across on the internet seem to fit that broad description. I know, not all of them do.

#5 Gunsmoke, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  6. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think a lot of people simply don't like it when they see someone else finding happiness and positivity in something they personally can't access. To open-minded people this isn't a problem but for a LOT of other people it is, especially when they can say things anonymously without fear of repercussion any more severe than an angry reply.

7. Joelouis

I see most hateful people on the internet as pathetic, weasly, billy-no-mates cowards.

8. Embi

Embi Guest

Easy: Jealousy, anonymity of the Internet, being bored, not understanding things properly and/or not thinking about the fact that the person they're writing to is real. One or more of these things lead to hateful comments. It's sadly just the way it is. I mean, I feel affected from this anonymity too because I can be myself on here for example. This doesn't have to be a bad thing but in the case you mentioned and in many other cases it is.