1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You imagine your dream guy/girl, who is he/she?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovetoomuch, May 9, 2016.

1. lovetoomuch

I feel like people are always asking for our preferences. So, I'd just like to hear who everyone thinks of when they think of their dream guy or girl (or maybe both). You can answer the question in terms of physically or personality wise, but I'll do both.

*Also, this is NOT meant to discriminate anyone or any group. I'm basing this solely on who I'm usually attracted to, so please don't get offended - it is not my intention to offend anyone.

LOOKS:
    Someone similar to my height, whether it is a little shorter or taller than 6'2. I'm of the muscular lean frame (but probably more towards lean at this point), so I would like someone a little bigger. I don't care about abs, but I imagine someone with nice arms, chest, and back. Hairy chest without a doubt (makes me go crazy) and hairy below the waist.
    Light brown hair longer on the top and shorter on the sides, light eyes, a beard of not long length or s-c-r-u-f-f-y (also makes me go crazy) (and sorry, that's also the name of a gay app), and a defined jawline.

PERSONALITY:
    The things most important to me are being a genuinely good person and honesty. Those are way more important than the things I stated above. I have recently learned how important honesty truly is. I imagine someone who isn't afraid to share his feelings. Someone who can be sympathetic and put himself in someone else's shoes. A guy who puts others before himself and wants to bring other people happiness. Someone who enjoys helping people and truly wants to make his life a good one. I cannot deal with negativity - so someone who can understand a serious situation, but also see a light at the end of a tunnel and remain positive. A man who is confident, but also always strives to be a better person.
    I imagine my dream guy being more of an extrovert because he could hopefully get me out of my shell as an introvert. This guy just loves to laugh and loves to make other people laugh.

I will probably never find a guy with all these qualities, but I hope a guy can fit most of these and be attracted to me.

So, who is your dream guy or girl? I can't wait to read what you all have to say :slight_smile:

#1 lovetoomuch, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  2. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    GIRL: Around my height, average weight (fit), any colour hair (maybe not dyed unnatural colours), and friendly + funny!! She has to talk more than me. :grin: Good ears, nose, and nice teeth! I'm not really that picky though tbh with girls haha.
    GUY: Taller than me, well-muscled, dark hair (or kinda light), good ears, teeth + nose, and good voice! Also- gentle, kind, and lover of kids and animals. He's gotta talk. Also, stylish and manly!

#2 faultyink, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  3. 2Sides

2Sides Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Probably a rock that doesn't talk or move and doesn't have a gender.

#3 2Sides, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  4. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ambition, discipline, and responsibility are the most important to me. When I get married I want someone who will encourage me to be the best I can be, and I can help her to do the same; also those characteristics usually result in financial sense and being a good role model for my kids, which is important to me.

In appearance, for girls (which they'd probably be): brown hair, being fit (average weight is the most attractive to me), short-ish, and having good hygiene are all turn-ons for me. If I did like a guy, I have less physical preferences: the only guys I like are Chris Evans, Chadwick Boseman, and Choi Minki, who look nothing alike so I don't have much to say about that. Fitness and personality traits still apply just the same.

#4 baconpox, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  5. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone smart, caring and funny.

6. Bipper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Someone I can be comfortable around and open with. possesses an outgoing personality, I feel like opposites do attract. I'm very reserved and hesitant with new things, so finding someone that would push me out of my comfort zone and still respect my boundaries sounds lovely.

Freckles and a dorky smile are my weakness. Wooah.

7. 2Sides

2Sides Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No no no no it won't be a rock.

It will be a goat.

8. Brytaleith

A bodiless, shapeless green-gold cloud with the stereotypical ISTP personality.

Also the cloud-thing can change into any shape or being which is nice because sometimes I want a cat and some times I want a friend.

9. QueerQueen

I like a girl who can grab my attention, someone who is fun to be around and is somewhat confident and easy to conversate with, ideally someone who is more talkative then myself. I love girls who are witty and capable of making me laugh. Someone who is benevolent, intelligent, sarcastic and a bit of a romantic. Somebody I can be dorky and playful with. Affectionate is a must, someone who isn't afraid to hold my hand in public. I love spontaneous acts and honesty is really important to me. She would also have pretty eyes.

10. alicetastic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Girls wearing black is my thing! (Not necessarily emo) I dunno why but i find it really sexy. Dark hair...
    But like freckles as well uggggggggggggggghh
    GUYS WHO ARE FUNNY AND ACCEPTING AND LIKE WIERD CONVERSATIONS
    damn

11. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Probably someone laid back that I can laugh with, and someone who is similar to me independence-wise. Also someone knows about similar things as me and likes to think and wonder about the world like I do, someone I can be honest with.

12. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Irregardless of gender, someone who is kind, thoughtful/intelligent, also charismatic and fun. As generic as this sounds, someone who is warm hearted and have interests that aren't too unrelatable (they don't have to be the same as mine though), sounds good.

Just compatibility I suppose, at the end of the day. Someone who I can have a mutually positive, healthy relationship with; we support and respect each other but are also our own independent people.

I find it hard to imagine a dream person because usually, it's so hard for me to define and I can't control who I get feelings for, even if they don't "match" my dream person :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As for looks, who knows. (It definitely won't be hard to find someone taller than me though, that's for sure :lol:slight_smile:

13. Thirteenly

Thirteenly Guest

Blonde, taller than me. Ideally, Jennifer Lawrence, but I doubt that would happen.

14. thepandaboss

Someone who's not an asshole, basically.

15. AngelLikesSpace

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really know what gender I'd end up being with, but I'm aesthetically attracted to dark hair and usually blue/green eyes but in the end I wouldn't care if they didn't have those features. I'd like to be with someone who is compassionate to others like I am (both humans and animals) and can handle my obsession with a certain video game (because I talk about it all the time). I also tend to be attracted to artsy people, so if they do some type of art/crafts and we could do those together that'd be cool. I'd also like to be with someone who is more minimalist with how many things they own so we don't have a ton of things we don't need.

16. A Mindful Wolf

All I want is someone who is good to me :frowning2:

17. Glowing Eyes

Somebody who is very similar to me in a lot of ways but completely different at the same time. Somebody who doesn't depend on me who I also don't depend on. I don't want to be bound to that person for life. I want to live loosely together if you get what I mean.
    As for looks, I'm not too sure. I guess I'd like long hair to contrast my hair.

18. Comet

A girl who takes charge, like planning dates and stuff about the same amount as I do, and I don't have a favorite appearance per se, it's all about how the girl pulls it off. But freckles are great.

19. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone who is not run of the mill.

20. Sharka Sharka

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well okay, here goes.

Looks: A woman who has a mix between masculinity and femininity, so I like tomboys/ soft butches. I love short dark hair on women, but it's not like some sort of requirement. I'm short, and for some odd reason, I'm more attracted to girls near my height than ones that are tall...

Personality: I like down to earth romantic women, and so as long as she isn't any of these, I'll like her: Drug addict, has commitment issues, controlling/bossy, religious, and or is anti-feminist.