1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How dose it feel to be in love.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Woveomeneon, May 10, 2016.

1. Woveomeneon

Out Status:
    Family only
    Ive never had a helthy relationship or any real life best freinds how will i know what it feels like to have thease things am i even going to knowtis the differcamce im not feeling good about ether of theas things i dont feel like i want to know im just a stuiped horny slut i cant even make a relatiomship without it becoming sextual or just ending up disconecting and self sentering.?:bang: maybe im to sensitive to have friends also i keep wanting to get pricings and julery and i just feel so much like dont have any cinda attachment in me and whenever i meet new pepole i feel pressured after a while and i just wind up regretting it for good.

2. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I first want to get a cliché but very true saying out of the way: "you will know when you are."

When I met my current gf (we met up through Internet for sexual purposes) I had said to myself I'd never ever fall in love or at least not before my transition but as soon as I saw her, the very first second, my stomach felt like I jumped of a skyscraper even though I got an extreme fear of heights. My heart started pounding so heart a vein in my inner ear actually started to hurt. My legs refused to carry my weight anymore and suddenly became jelly. I knew right then and there that it wouldn't matter what I would do, what I would think or try, I would not be in control of what was to come.

That night all we did was talk and we understood each other without actually listening. I felt her, she felt me. We connected and a soul level. Our subconscious spoke to each other.

Love is so deep and so redefining it scared me very much cause I knew I couldn't help it but at the same time it consumed my entire being and formed my entire life into something new. All of the sudden what seemed right single was total bogus now. All that I knew and learned, all experienced shattered in the light of love. I realised I had to learn how to live all over again. And I was happy to do so cause the price was/is eternal love and peace in my mind.

Footnote: please realise that this doesn't even come close to how overwhelming it is. That's why when you are in (true) love, you will definitely know.

3. 2Sides

2Sides Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thinking about love now makes me wanna puke. I just don't have it in me to love anything, except food.

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You feel lighter and when you're around the person you love your problems don't seem as bad.

5. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

so how long have u two been together?

6. A Mindful Wolf

It depends. If it's someone you can't have for whatever reason it can be really crushing, sometimes unbearable to be around them.

7. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well...when you see them, you can hardly look them in the eyes. You think about them all the time, and when you talk to them you can't speak. You'll know when it happens! I've only really been in love three times, but it's still pretty obvious when it occours.

8. Woveomeneon

Out Status:
    Family only
    Yeah ive never had that feeling for anyone who wasnt my dog and that sad tbh

9. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    2 years now :slight_smile: