1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this make me a bad person?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bubbletea, May 11, 2016.

1. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Of course I just came out and I feel incredibly guilty towards my gfirst but she decided to stay with me. And it has been hard. Really really really really hard.

I know sometimes catch myself thinking about how it would be likeen if I was single. And truth is it would be a lot easier. This makes me feel even more guilty.

Am I a bad person for thinking this? :/ :/

2. GreenBeast123

Your not a bad person for having an opinion miss. Not like you don't hate her, I will assume at least. If you want to be single, I suggest you sit her down and have a nice chat miss.

3. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're not a bad person at all, it's human emotion. If you think that you'd be happier single, then, well - even the most selfless person has to do things for themselves sometimes. In the end, you need to do what's best for you. If you decide to stay in a relationship that you're unhappy in, it only makes things worse in the long term. I think that the longer you stay, the harder it gets to leave. So just do what you think is best. But if you're not too sure about actually breaking up, maybe you could talk to her first?

#3 Gunsmoke, May 11, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
  4. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The thing is I do not want to break up at all. Im 100% sure Ill never find love like this ever again. Its just so hard :frowning2: