1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That sound!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diegon3, Feb 26, 2009.

1. diegon3

ok this is nothing sexual if you did think it was sexual then your nasty!

It's actually about popping your bones because i constantly am popping my neck, fingers, wrist, left elbow, back, knees, toes, ankles.
    And if anyone has gotten over doing this tell me how cause i do this about 4 times an hour or more.
    :icon_sad:

2. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

I'm a chronic cracker as well. I've had people tell me about how I will have Arthritus and how blah de blah blah. All of my grandparents and my parents had/have arthritus. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it no matter what I do as most arthritic conditions are genetic.

You might just be on a "binge" of sorts right now. I do that occasionally, especially when I'm really stressed out or if I'm sore. My best advice is to not think about it. Sort of like playing "The Game" (I just lost it). If you don't think about it, you probably will forget all about it.

Don't worry too much. It's just air bubbles.

3. ^Damn you! :frowning2: I haven't lost the game in a long time.
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hi, my name is Joe, and I'm addicted to popping my joints. I crack my jaw and neck all the time, and when I don't have shoes on, my toes as well. It doesn't really bother me, so I dunno how or why you want to stop.

4. Janvier

I often do it too.

I stopped cracking my neck because it gave me terrible migranes.

DON'T CRACK YOUR BACK !!!!!!
    I used to do it and my spine was totally fuxxord, my shoulders, hips, knees, ankles were completely out of line.
    The way I walked and my posture were awful !!

Go and see a doctor as soon as you can.
    Even 2 years after seeing that doctor for the first time, I still have to go and see him for my back.

5. Dazed

Dazed Guest

the only thing i crack are my wrist. and i could non stop for hours. its not really cracking ..its more like grinding my bones together