1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever had a lover who liked to stir up drama

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Driftr, May 11, 2016.

1. Driftr

Yup, I'm talking about the two-face, backstabbing, instigating and spiteful type of people.

Have you ever, either knowingly or unknowingly, been in a relationship with someone like that. And if it was knowingly, then why did you put yourself through that? Did you think you could change them or do (or did) you have the same personality?

Or if it you had no idea your lover was like that then how did you find out? Did you still stay with them?

Or perhaps maybe you've never had a bf/gf like that. But if you found out today that your lover was that type of person when you weren't around, what would you do?

I'd love to hear EC's take on this. I'm just curious since a lot of those type of people surprisingly have bf/gf who actually put up with them lool.

2. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Absolutely not. If they're the type of person that likes to stir up drama and conflict, I don't want anything to do with them.

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never dated someone like that but I had a friend that was like that. They stirred up drama for attention. At the time I was friend thirsty since I was new in town so I put up with it.
    Called the friendship quits when their backstabbing ways almost got a friend beat up.

I don't know, I guess it depends on the level of drama that is stirred up. If a future lover likes to gossip I can tolerate that but if they are actively causing shit to happen then I would be evulating the relationship to see if it is worth it.