1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self sabotage a passive hatred of yourself constantly smashing your dreems.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Woveomeneon, May 12, 2016.

1. Woveomeneon

Out Status:
    Family only
    I dont know why but ever since i was small i seem to constantly do things to make me give up and feel like doing somthing destructive to my life i cant see why i feel the need to fuck up everything good in my life and even when im feeling good i still end up make things worse for myself what should i do.

2. thepandaboss

I would suggest a therapist. And please don't take this as me being snide. I think that will honestly be your best bet for finding substantial help (and answers). I don't really know what you're going through but I sympathize.

3. Jellal

No joke, I think this is actually an extreme variety of masochism. Some people are literally tempted to make themselves fail, so it's not just you.

4. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    recognize when ur doing this and make a concious effort to change it...its not easy thats sumthing u have to realize too, but u gotta force urself to do it without thinking about, just do it..after sum time , it will become habbit just like its habbit to do what ur doing now..this is like rewiring ur thought train...not easy, like i said, but it can be done...just gotta want it bad enough or hate what ur currently doing bad enough...food for thought