1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex and relationships are terrifying just cant deal with this right now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Woveomeneon, May 12, 2016.

1. Woveomeneon

Out Status:
    Family only
    I dont care im just going to go to bead and never get up im so fucking retarted i cant even go back to living a normal life im goinng to be stuck in this fucking stupid life forever im just mostake i cant deal with this im just a sick person who keeps sticking it out cuz if i killed myself pepole would care fuck stop caring about me and give me all the drugs and let me go im having the worst feelings about my life god.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry you're going through this, man. I don't know your situation exactly, but I can relate a little to what you've said. Depression, being alone, and overwhelmed by the sex/romance scene, these are frequent with me too.

Just take it easy, yeah? Focus on taking care of you. There is no rush to go off and be in a relationship if you aren't ready, or to have sex if you aren't read either.

You aren't a mistake, retarded, or a sick person. You are valuable, and deserve love and respect from both others as well as yourself. I know it's hard, and my heart goes out to you, but you have to choose to love yourself. Even if its baby steps, just hold on. One day at a time and this will pass - the pain or the stagnation will not last forever. Try and find some things, even little things, which make you genuinely happy and make it a point to do them more often. Stay strong, yeah? You will get through this.