1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shin Chan cartoon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DalArc9, May 13, 2016.

1. DalArc9

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watch Shin Chan cartoon a lot but one thing I don't understand is why when he sees woman he gets so excited and everything and I don't understand that feelings. What is so jumpy or excited when he see certain type of woman? I never understand how he feels or how his father feels also seeing them. Can someone explain in details on how does this work? To me it's like looking at a wall and I don't understand what's the excitement about. Is it just a cartoon that's why?

I watch the Japanese version since I can speak Japanese but don't understand Shin Chan and his father well on some things. Will I ever understand or how they are thinking or so?

#1 DalArc9, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    When I was a kid almost everyone in my class used to watch ShinChan which was dubbed into Hindi... I never really watched it much because I couldn't understand Hindi too well back then but I just never got it either. People would tell me about it and I just didn't get the appeal. I feel like he's just an ass to everyone because he can be. I guess some people just find that funny? I don't know.

3. DalArc9

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or is it that is that how straight people are if so how will I understand how they feel about girls like that? Since to me when I see Shin Chan getting jumpy about woman I feel like nothing and looking at a wall but I don't know how it feels how people like Shin feels like. Is there a way to understand it? Although that when he acts like when he likes Kazama Kun I can understand it more. One thing I don't understand if when he see boobs bouncing I remember on one show he really got red face and excited and I am like OK so what??? Is those kinds of people are called straight people? If so I have no idea about them and they are totally different people. Or is this just cartoon as I said before.

#3 DalArc9, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016