1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Love You Guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by davo-man, Feb 27, 2009.

1. davo-man

Wow, am I drunk or what? But yeah, I love this site so much...There are so many freaking awesome people here. I mean, it's like awesome concentrate...Just had to put that out there. I can't believe how freakin awesome some people are. It's like they've been genetically engineered to be more than awesome...to be SUPER-AWESOME...I hope those people know who I'm talking about. I mean I talk to them enough in chat *hint* :wink:

...Also, how freaking good is Origin Of Love from Hedwig and the Angry Inch? It makes other songs look like amateur :frowning2: It's ACE

...Hmm, I think that may be the end...But to reinforce...You guys are awesome. If you ever feel like you aren't, you are. There's no explaining why god or the higher being or science made you love the men, or the women specifically, but he, she or it did a great thing. I mean, don't even think of youself as a bad person or as a lesser person because you prefer a specific gender...It's as inconsequential as liking a different type of icecream flavour. If your parents or your friends get all up in a tizzy about you liking chocalate rather than vanilla, um, screw them...They don't understand that there are other flavours apart from vanilla and sad for them :frowning2: You are perfect and bloody awesome the way you are

And you are also beautiful. Bloody hell to the people who say you aren't. I mean, not everyone is a supermodel, but it's the bloody flaws in people that make them beautiful. So if you ever feel that you'll never get a gf or a bf, then know that you will. As Origin Of Love tells us, it's just a matter of finding the person that you were split from...but by god they are there! And they will find you! And you find them! And it will be good

Never ever think that you are less than others, cos you are not...You are perfect in every sense of the word. You are beautiful. You are interesting. You are worthy of people's respect. You are AWESOME

Remember that...

...and why the HELL is no one in Chat?

2. RENThead

^^
    because it is 1am and most normal people are asleep....
    (where i am about to be in about 2 minutes)

and hedwig is awesome :slight_smile: one day im gunna take photos of my room.. u will be inpressed... theres 4 giant canvases, rent, wicked, hedwig and pirate queen (my 4 favourite musicals)

3. Seanboy23

That's EIGHT awesomes, Davo-Man!! Is that one "awesome" for every drink? LOL!

Happy Hour and dancing is only a few hours away now, TGIF!!

I'll be sure to say "awesome" tonight for every drink I have, in honor of YOU!

4. Shevanel

I love you too Dave :slight_smile: (*hug*)

5. Ronnie92

We loves you to Dave (*hug*)

6. Greggers

Dave, you are just pure "awesome" yourself (*hug*) Id love to be on chat if i am awake :slight_smile:

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You guys and your drunk posts....... :roflmao:

I wonder what I would say if I ever made a drunk post. Well you won't know because I rarely drink. :roflmao:

8. RENThead

^^
    ill be waiting to read your drunk post becky

9. Poring

awwww, that was really touching :')
    I mean, reading that really made my night, after I'll have been through today :slight_smile:

we wuuuuv u soo much too (*hug*)