1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do most guys feel about girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DalArc9, May 14, 2016.

1. DalArc9

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is that normal that boys like boobs and woman that much or so? I just don't understand it since I' am gay but how do they feel about those things since I can't feel a thing and seeing pics of girls is like looking at a wall to me but for straight guys they get jumpy. I just want to know how they feel about woman since I can't click and feel it since I' am gay.

2. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

Actually kind of interested in this too...lesbians and bisexuals? ;D

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There'll probably be something less tangible I like about her before I start thinking body parts. And I can notice a girl's nice ass and still have no desire for her. The two ideas of that elusive feeling and that physical side sort of have to collide. I think us girls are much less visual than guys in general so I don't think my opinion would be at all indicative of how straight guys feel though.

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well my brother is as straight as an arrow and constantly talking about hot girls. Whether hair, body, face... Seems to be a big deal and very distracting - at least for him. Also what SHACH said, the combination of personality and appearance is a factor.

I'm not a typical straight guy, sort of bi/ace, but I tend to notice a girl's face and overall body shape (or clothing/hair style). I don't care about particular body parts. A few weeks ago, I saw a really gorgeous girl at an aquarium and had to do a double take. The main things I noticed about her: she had beautiful long curly brown hair, olive skin tone, was slim with soft features, and had an old fashioned looking dress on (kind of floral, collared, went to right above the knees). I'm boring and non-sexual so I will notice clothes before tits.

#4 Kodo, May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
  5. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I remember walking into a store with my dad and after we left talking about how cute the shopkeeper was (Probably the only time I ever did that and truthfully I did it because it felt like it was expected of me.), he looked at me in surprise, "but did you see the shape of her body!" and I was completely confused, apparently she had a really bad figure but I just responded to her voice and her feeling to me like a nice person. There is two interesting elements here, my own blindness and my father being aware of the shopkeepers figure even though he is obviously not searching for a partner. As mentioned earlier, guys who are attracted to girls seem to be much more visual. I tend to connect emotionally and in an empathetic way to girls, I understand them and connect with who they are as a person.

6. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Personally, I'm waaaay more bothered about personality than I am about physical features. This sounds weird, but it's as if once I know somebody is a horrible person, I'll think of them as ugly no matter what they look like. Whether this means that I start noticing all of their bad physical features or if my feelings cloud my visual judgement, I'm not sure. Then again, I'm like 60% sure that I'm demi as well as bi.

That said, when I do feel physical attraction then I tend to look at faces first, body later. A nice body, whilst definitely a plus, is not something that I'd be very bothered about in a partner.

7. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

*slightly off topic*

Kind of odd. I can find some guys attractive in my school even if they're assholes. I tend to notice their physical appearance first then focus on if they're nice or a douche. Though, it would put me of them a little if they're horrible, but not much. Interesting to see the difference between us guys and girls, eh?

8. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can tell when a female is attractive. I can say a female is attractive. Doesn't mean I am attracted to said female. I know when a dress is cute, doesn't mean I want to wear it.

Guess I'm trying to say I don't feel attraction to females. They do nothing for me. But as friends I love them dearly.

Men on the other hand....I notice them right away. Facial hair and an epic jawline can do wonders for me. Bonus I'd they have a great personality.

#8 Matto_Corvo, May 14, 2016
  9. DalArc9

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I guess its more of the personality of girls that straight guys like and also there hair and other things but not the boobs and stuff. I thought straight guys like that the most but I was wrong. I just never can understand why straight guys like woman soo much like my mom and Doug they are dating for over 3 years but I never understand why Doug likes girls. Also interesting thing is that if I should pics of my boyfriend to Doug he has no opinions about him or anything kinda like when I look at pics of girls it's liking looking at a wall. It's one thing I really don't know how straight people feel about woman. I can't click on it is there any way to understand what straight people feel? I know other straight guy I saw at a store and he looked at a pic of Kent and me and I asked what do you think about Kent and he said said hmmmmm and nothing. He just said he is happy for us but has no comment about how he looks. This guy is younger than me though so not like my parents age that are in the 50s.

10. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

I've found quite a few asshole-ish guys attractive. Maybe it was just because it was mostly banter but it didn't turn me off them. But yes, figure first when it came to those guys.

11. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    *Slightly off topic*

Oooh, I guess I am a little odd, haha. I mean, I can still see why people might find them attractive but I personally will view them as unattractive, mostly. Maybe it's just because an unattractive personality - especially a bully - would forever put me off somebody, and because of that I can't find them physically attractive either?

You know that grudging mutual attraction in romantic comedies? Like, they hate each other one second and they're making out against a wall the next? I always found those extremely weird, I'd always be like "adults are strange" when I was younger, because if I ended up in that sort of situation I would make the other person REALLY regret it.

12. DalArc9

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can say one guy I dated for 3 years was a scam and he was really hot so yes some guys that are hot are bad but I bet there are nice looking guys that are hot and they are loyal and great. But as you know just because a guy is not that attractive doesn't always mean they are nice since a guy I was with for 8 years was not that attractive but wasn't really nice and he also cheated several times and maybe because his bi polar he was mean at times and broke up with me many times. I can say the current guy I' am with for a year and 5 months is hotter than Adam but ya his not the hottest guy ever his average or maybe little better than average. But yes I do love him and he is hot to me. He also thinks I' am hot also so that's good.

---------- Post added 14th May 2016 at 08:25 PM ----------

But I guess it seems like I will never find out how most guys feels about girls since I am not like most of the people. I just never find out why guys thinks woman are hot.

13. I'm_Danni_x

Come on cis bisexual men! We can get answers from you lot.

14. guitar

All of my straight friends love boobs, V, and A the way I like D, so yes, that's how straight guys are :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#14 guitar, May 14, 2016
  15. AlamoCity

Well... can't say I am a fan of females, vaginas and the whole female reproductive system. Periods, moodiness and a host of other factors makes me wonder why more men don't turn gay or bi :lol:.

In all seriousness, I can judge how a woman looks, aesthetically, but that's it.

16. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    When I say the elusive factor... I don't even mean personality. Like AlamoCity talking about "moodiness" just reminded me of this crush I had/have on this girl who is like a fucking emotional whirlwind and for a long time I couldn't even work out if she liked me or hated me - that is not a personality trait I like but she still sorta got me. And another girl who was just a bit of an ass. All I'm saying is... I'm not surveying body parts to decide whether someone is attractive. Personality, looks, the way they carry themselves, and like... their smell or something can all contribute but I don't really know what it is that does it. I do think that men are more visual than this and that they can be quickly attracted to someone with a nice body... I can't though. I think as someone said we need some bisexual guys on this thread.

#16 SHACH, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  17. DalArc9

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well all I can say is that probably I will never find out how they feel about woman since I' am not into them. It's a mystery I will never find out I guess. But if I could that would be nice since most guys are that way you know. I know I' am gay for sure but maybe someone can compare it to something gay guys like? So I can see how straight people feel and think. Or maybe there is never a way for gay guys to understand and feel how straight guys feel.

18. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha, rude :icon_bigg To be fair, the whole moodiness thing is a stereotype, when one of my cisgendered female friends is "on" I don't notice a difference in their behaviour, generally speaking.

But in all fairness, my own mood swings - not PMS related - can be pretty intense. Like yesterday, I was in a decent mood until somebody brought up a low grade I got in something, and then I got all miserable and frowny, oops. Which is probably one of the several reasons why I'm still single, haha.

#18 Gunsmoke, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  19. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Take something that automatically catches your eye or turns you on with guys (for me it's broad shoulders and butts, but we're all different). What you feel in this is how most straight men, bi men, lesbians, and bi women feel when they notice boobs. :wink:

20. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ...You caught me.

Seriously, though, I tend to be more focused on somebody's face than anything else. My current sexual orientation is Emeraude Toubia, who as far as I'm concerned is physical perfection. :eusa_danc