1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which would you say is the most ignored sexual orientation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LowestVocal017, Jun 19, 2007.

?

I think the most-ignored sexual orientation when talking about such is...

1. Balanced bisexuality, where the bisexual is PERCISELY EQUALLY attracted to both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Straight-bisexuality, where the heterosexual is secondarily attracted to one of the same sex

100.0%
  1. LowestVocal017

Actually, this question is more focused on guys than girls. Guys who are equally attracted to both sexes and Straight guys who have a smaller or minor attraction to guys are both somethings that I don't generally hear about when it comes to discussion sexual orientation; from my understanding, both exists.

What do you guys think?

#1 LowestVocal017, Jun 19, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  2. Steam Giant

Straight bisexuality, definitely. I think the majority of people with this sexual orientation hide themselves, because they believe that they can live perfectly normal straight life. Additionally, even if they'd want to get involved in the GLBT community, they may be afraid that they are too straight to mingle with everyone else. I think the actual number of straight-bisexually-oriented people is very high, but impossible to determine because of so many people hiding it.