1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hang outs in Riverside County, Ca?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sunny68, May 20, 2016.

1. Sunny68

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all!! I'm checking to see where all the hot spots are in the Riverside area of SoCal, where are your favorites? I'm new at mingling in the community and could use some ideas. Thanks bunches =)

2. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't think of anything in the Inland Empire. You obviously missed Dinah Shore weekend in Palm Spings. That is always a good place to pick up on the ladies. That is at the end of March every year. Coming up soon will be the Long Beach Pride, LA Pride, San Diego Pride, and Palm Springs Pride. Then of course there are clubs out in LA, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Silver lake you could visit.

3. Sunny68

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks Out =)
    I was considering Long Beach Pride but I think I'd like to have a buddy with me, going alone won't be so much fun. Have you been? What's the atmosphere?

4. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually really like the Long Beach Pride and it is this weekend. I wish this website was more lenient about letting people meet up because I think it would be cool to meet up with other EC members at the festival. I might go on Sunday but I don't know yet. It is a good place to meet other LGBT folks and feel like you are a part of a community.