1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First "gay" date Monday. PDA on a first date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BrookeVL, May 20, 2016.

1. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A brief backstory. I met a cute guy on ******. We've set plans to go on a date Monday evening. It'll be a standard dinner date. This is my first "gay" date. Actually my first real date PERIOD in a long time. Like YEARS.

I have a few questions.

What should I expect overall in general? What is a same sex date even like? Is it any different than a het date? What's everyone's feelings on first date PDA? What should I expect as far as signs it's headed in that direction?

I have a MILLION questions. Any advice, even if it doesn't fit in one of the above would be great!

2. Domosuke

Domosuke Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I always advise against going out to eat on first dates. Because how you can you talk and you're trying to eat and chew food?

It seems going out for a drink, or frozen yogurt, or coffee, or to a movie would be better.

But there is no definition of a date. Even if it goes wrong, if you are meant to be, it's ok.

My aunt who is ghetto as hell, went on a first date with her now German born white husband, and completely complained about the food and embarrassed him, now they have been married for 35 years. lol.

As for PDA that's on you. It's better safe than sorry, and waiting until you guys are more established for that, but if you feel the need to in the moment, that's on you.

#2 Domosuke, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
  3. NYCMascMan

NYCMascMan Guest

how did the date end up? Any chemistry?

4. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It didn't....this is an old post before I figured out my gender. I'm really not comfortable talking abou this anymore and would like this to stay dead, thank you.

5. NYCMascMan

NYCMascMan Guest

oh ok..no worries...sorry about that.