1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clexa?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConnectedToWall, May 22, 2016.

1. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    (Spoilers)
    So, after watching the season 3 finale of the 100, there are a lot of emotions to sort through. It's hard to believe that this is the last season that Lexa will be a part of the 100, and I feel like though they did an okay job with their reunion, there isn't anything they could do to make Lexa leaving feel okay or to make up for the pain all of the fans felt at her death. I understand that the actress needed to leave, and if she did I think they could have handled her death better. I did hear rumors that she wanted to come back or something, and I think if she did the writers definitely could have found a way to not kill Lexa, like use the Luna plotline or something. The Luna plotline felt highly underused, though I think they might use it in season 4. I guess the real question is, will any Clexa fans be watching season 4? Thoughts?

2. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watch the 100 and will continue to do so. I do think the writers realize how they truly messed up by killing her off the way they did. I think season 4 Is going to have Clarke getting involved with another woman. The fan base is waiting for it. They can't drop it now.

3. eMei

I watch The 100 because it is a brilliant show and I love all of the characters, not because I want to fangirl over a lesbian couple. Yes it's incredible that the main character is LGBT and whatnot but I'm not going to stop watching because this relationship has ended. They got a great ending if I may say so. I do, however, hope Clarke will find another girlfriend rather than a boyfriend. It would be a kick in the teeth to have our representation taken away.

It was Alycia's choice to leave anyway, as you said. Maybe the way she died could have been different but they got their reunion in the end, which like I said, I thought was sweet.

4. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can almost see Clarke/Luna, or Clarke/Raven. At the same time I think she should grieve more over Lexa. I think it might be interesting if they focused on another character's relationships, like Raven, or Luna, possibly being with someone who is not Clarke.
    I'm a huge Murphamy shipper, but I don't know that the writers will ever do that. I think it'd be cool if they did, and I'm pretty sure there'd be a large positive reaction to it.