1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had a dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diegon3, Feb 28, 2009.

1. diegon3

I had a dream (no not starting a speech here but) it was a while ago I remember dreaming I had a boyfriend and that for some reason I could never really see his face but he was so sweet in my dream I felt scared going out in public with him and he just held by hand tightly
    then I woke up depressed cause I don't have that life.
    :icon_sad:
    has anyone else experienced this?

2. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to dream about my best friend when I was your age, and he was gorgeous. But we would never get it on in the dream (probably cause it was like that in real life). But I felt good and then woke up. The neat thing was, I could see him that day. btw, we never did come out to each other.....

3. waitingsucks

Yeah I have experienced shame and even lied to people when I was holding hands with another guy in a dream

4. musican

I had a dream that this guys was sharing a seat with me and was holding me and when he first came over to me and sat down, I thought "what's going on" and then I thought "oh, this is nice". Then I woke up and was sad.

5. Sarah

not exactly, but my crush(chelsea) for some reason i was in some department store and it was my birthday. she got me all these presents. nd then she said "so im going to help you find your dream girl" nd i just felt so crushd bcuz SHE is what i want. nd i just looked at her and started running away nd she was screaming and running after me apologizing and asking if she did anything wrong.

6. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I want a bf so bad right now!

7. Phantasma

Join the club, I definitely do too.

I don't even get to have one in my dreams.. my dreams are all very confusing and frankly weird enough that I'm scared to try to interpret them sometimes. I've definitely had a lot of dreams that were like heaven though, where I had everything I wanted and everything I had was perfect. Those really, really suck to wake up from. It can be depressing.

I had a recurring dream a couple of months ago where the same person would regularly surprise me by appearing shrouded in bright light before me when I opened the front door. Over a couple of dreams the light faded until eventually the dream itself did as well. Since then my dreams have been fairly random and seemingly unimportant.

I think we need a dream interpretation thread - they reveal a lot of interesting things about us.

8. 3104

Out Status:
    A few people
    hmm....dreaming about having a boyfriend, I dont think I have ever tried to do that...perhaps I will try tonight :icon_wink

9. diegon3

do it it would be fun see what other ppl think our dreams mean

10. Dazed

Dazed Guest

im such a nerd..i read the title of this thread and thought of the "i had a dream" speach >_<

11. Sarah

ur not the only one! XD

12. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

Luckily or not, my dreams don't tend to be 'like heaven'. They're just weird and twisted. And now that I think about it, I have the impression that my sexuality is not usually directly addressed.

13. Ty

Ty

I had a dream that that people weren't judged on the colour of their skin, but of the content of their character. But then I woke up.

14. bex22

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i have dreams about being with girls, usually people i know... the dreams are always so simple, just holding hands or hugging. I always feel so good when i wake up but then i also feel awful because these are my friends/acquaintances and they're either not gay or they are older and they are with someone. it makes me think that there is no hope for me.

15. MyLife134

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Definitely! It is annoying!!! Because you want it to be that way and when you wake up you realize it isnt!

16. twilight lover

yes i experience it every night.

17. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed a few months ago that I'd moved away and started uni and all I remember about that dream was a dark-haired girl named Ellie, who I think was starting to become my girlfriend. The other night I met a dark-haired girl named Ellie who I talked with for a pretty long time. Hmm.

18. Nicroxsblu

Nicroxsblu Guest

Lol, that's not the only thing we need, we need a "Users Who Want a Boyfriend/Girlfriend" thread... or do we already have that? :confused2:

19. jsandoval1192

I keep having dreams about my best friend. Heres the background story: He claims hes straight but weve hugged/cuddled and weve done stuff most straight guys wouldnt be willing to. And hes said things like when i said i wish i could hold him forever and he said he agreed. Plus just the other day he tried explaining how he feels differently about me compared to his other friends and so i jokingly asked if i held a special place in his heart and he said yeah. He knows im bi too. Now onto the dream: I dont know where we are but my head is rested on his lower shoulder/upper chest and he has his hand around. Next thing i know i turn and kiss him and he looks at me and says "no, i cant do that" or something similar. Then i start apologizing and say that it was impulsive and an accident. Thats all i remember before waking up.
    What do you think about it? I cant quite figure it out..

20. tashyyy

if i dream about getting intermate with a girl
    which i have done many a time
    they are straight
    plus i have no chance
    it hurts when i wake up :frowning2: