1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man; it's been a LONG time since I've posted!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Mind Freak

I've been SO busy and I see some new people here! So I figured why not re-introduce myself since I haven't been very active here lately! And maybe some of you new guys (and old one's too!) can introduce yourself to me!!

I guess I'll make this like an update post if you're interested. : )

Where to start, where to start?

Oh! Geometry; I HATE it, love my classmates hate the material. We're doing proofs right now, basically you state a bunch of "laws" to prove something that's ridiculously obvious. It's really pointless. Again; I hate it. Lol.

Moving on; I'm doing a lot in band [I play tuba : ) ] I actually should be looking at the music sooner or later. Haha.

Um, we're reading a Charles Dickens book it's a pain in my butt to read and no I'm not reading it by choice.

I took the PSAT sometime this school year and my score is around 1500 in SAT terms. I'm proud because I even beat out the brainy girl in my class. Yay me!

I'm running track this school year which is a struggle as I've been a couch potato for most of my life. Lol. I'm getting better though! Slowly but surely; it's hard work. I fell one day, scraped my knee, bruised my palms which also swelled, and my ankle and unscraped knee started hurting too. I haven't hit the ground that hard in YEARS! Lol.

I've been signed up for 2 AP classes next year. I'm nervous I take mostly CP classes except for 1 honors class so it's a big jump from CP to AP.

Lets see anything else? Not really. Yes there is! I lied. : )

My birthday is coming up soon! In a month. And 2 days later I'm going to go on a trip to Europe!!! Woohoo! I'm SO excited.

And that's it for now! So; let me know how you're doing and introduce yourself to me so I can get back in the loop here.