1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Story, Appreciate your input?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spiderstalker, May 24, 2016.

1. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    This post is a continuation of a situation i cited before here, as one of the posters have mentioned i had indeed met a charity worker, she called me after dinner asking me help to accompany her to an abandoned place nearby where she is feeding an abandoned dog with puppies, i was in no mood to go out but agreed to do it thinking to myself ''is close to home and is for the dogs that i am doing this'' otherwise i've felt i would be a bastard if i turned down to help some homeless puppies, the deal is it was late at night and she did not wanted to go by herself for security reasons even tho the place has a keeper on the entrance guarding the door or at least he showed up after we were leaving, i resume the rest of the story: she feeds the dogs and medicate them because of the cold so she gets all kinds of medications donated for her i assume money too perhaps, listing all the sides:

she put a fr@king siringe on my hand that had dried spots which i had to cautiously hold for her but she didn't used it on the dog after because she said the medication was awful (why? because she took it and said was for prevent colds)
    the abandoned werehouse looked like a horror movie scenery, just saying honestly, but the dogs were adorable and i was glad she gave them food and milk and blankets
    i told her some i remembered about a dog been hit by car months ago where i moved the still alive dog from the streets in order to prevent him to be run over again and looked for the owners of the dog to let them know what had happened, she asked me the address (blocks from there) i indicated the house to her and explained that event, she said the woman that lives on that house had a dog that she didnt cared for and onced hit her right on the Street and left her on there because she had feed her dog, so told me she filed a sue against them and asked me to ''would you do a sue with me''? i didn't reply that part, i can't sue someone i don't know over an event that happened a year ago, finally we walked past my house (dodging the looks of the ghetto guys out there as on my Street as usual) and i went to buy a cigarette as she thanked me over again for walking her there, in mid convo a lot of weird talk kept flourishing, like, she was telling me how to cross the street in a very controlling way, she showed me a peppermint-spray she carried on her bag and i don't even know what the f@ck else, so she thanked me again and i told her no problem and sprinted home.

Don't get me wrong, she is absolutelly wonderful and caring for those doggies and animals in general and that's an admiring quality to have, but i can honestly tell you her personality beyond that left me kind of freaked out, appreciate your opinions on anything related to how would you react or qualify this woman's personality, thanks :rolle:

#1 Spiderstalker, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016