1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did i do the right thing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spiderstalker, May 26, 2016.

1. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    i now quitted my job, sort of because they were going to fire me if i didnt went well in few more days either-way, i didn't do well on performance and it was 100% commisions so the awful meetings that i generated with anticipation were not respected by the people who gave it to me in different public institutions and ended up making 0, so since i can't keep more weeks for free working in the cold-dash i gave him insight and my boss washed it off as okay return me the material on monday like ''we're done'' lol, next thing and most important that i want an opiniĆ³n about:

i ran across some book sales Company last month, they hired a few people with promises of ''tons of rewards, paid expenses, etc'' i myself tried trusting their innitial word and by the third day learned was all bullshit and was an all or nothing, sink or swim style, this happened a month ago and lord knows i don't want to screw anyone's chances to work, i am myself in that job hunt situation, but i contacted the employment minister letting them know the kind of ''cheaty hiring'' they are doing and this may not even happen but they say ''fill data and we will send an inspection'', if they do so anyways. I like to think i am trying to be a nice guy in here, because there is a lot of scammers and cheatful people out there waiting to say anything to get people to do things for them and i myself find my own mind in a wrecked abandoned labyrinth at the moment, what do you guys think?

#1 Spiderstalker, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016