1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hanging Posters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rocking23, Mar 1, 2009.

?

Do you Hang?

1. I Hang

12 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. I don't Hang

32 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. rocking23

Do you hang up hot pictures of guys or girls in your room or do you think it would be weird when your parents in your room and there is a picture of a shirtless guy or girl in bikini and you're out to them but still?!

Like for me, I have posters of the Jonas Brothers and Zac Efron but they're just sitting on my desk but if you were to walk past my desk you would see them....

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't even sleep in my room any more, I've moved to the couch, but anyway...

I never hang posters in my room. Certainly not of celebrities, and absolutely not of male celebrities who I think are attractive. I got one high-quality, framed Joker poster for Christmas and I put it on a wall downstairs, where we watch our movies, and that was it.

3. tashyyy

i have pictures of both boys and girls in my room
    2 are from i think it was nuts
    but its not bikini shots or anything
    its 2 pictures of hayden panettiere which my dad gave me, caus he knew i liked her :wink:
    if i got any good pictures, sure id put them on my wall, im not bothered about what people think, seeing as though im out to everyone :slight_smile:

4. jazzrawr

Well, sort of.
    I have posters behind my door of musicals that I like. And Ellen DeGeneres. XD
    The only picture I have of a hot girl is America Fererra. Oh, and Tina Fey.
    I don't hang huge ones though, people just think I think the person is cool. :slight_smile:

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I have some posters of people I like but only movie posters or whatever. I wouldn't dare hang anything clothingally-challenged.

6. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

The things I currently have attached to my wall include:
    1. Orlando Bloom poster from Pirates 3.
    2. The Muppet Show poster.
    3. Brian Froud poster.
    4. Fraggle Rock poster.
    5. A poster for a DJ called DJ Madeskimo. It fell down from a 25 story building, so I took it as a sign. (Pun totally intended.)
    6. Three posters of Kermit the Frog.
    7. Sailor Moon poster.
    8. The code to access my internet.
    9. A postcard from a library on campus.
    10. A photo taken of my friends and I dressed up as 19th century hookers.
    11. The bits of paper that came with my CWC shirts.
    12. A rainbow heart.
    13. CIG Montreal poster.

Pretty much no nekkid people unless you are offended by frogs.

7. Mana

I have 3 boosh posters, eddie izzard poster, rhps poster, Commitments poster, poster for a manga thing I went to, a home made, half-finished Russell Brand montage, a pic my mum painted of me, my certificate for most improved rider I got when I left, my rosettes, deflated boosh balloon and some IT crowd postcards. On my wardrobe I have a pic I drew of Robert Smith, some horse stickers, david and goliath attack london poster, and the Human Bill of Rights. And boosh calendar...

So... I don't really have posters of people I find attractive... :frowning2:

I also have the reg plate for my mum's old car on my wall!

I need more posters...

8. Paralyzer

I'm not voting because I'm not out to my parents... but I'm sure my mom knows haha. She just needs confirmation that I'm not giving her xD

BUT
    I'd love to hang pics of half naked guys in my room. Actually, it might look a little trashy so nevermind. I'd probably hang them in my closet. :thumbsup:

9. Brandford

nope, I find putting pictures of anyone on your wall weird, don't ask me why, I just think it would be awkward, but I do have a painting of bruce lee on my wall but thats not meant for sexiness its there bcause it looks cool, i also have a posters of a dragon, a tiger, and a yin and yang symbol, the rest of my room is basically decorated with dream catchers (I have always had problems with nightmares and for some reason the dream catchers work)

10. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a bunch of stuff on my walls, mostly paintings and wooden things (a lizard and a bird and stuff) but only one thing has an actual person in it, that is a poster of a swedish landscape with a girl sitting on a fence post...
    The only poster I have is of Yoda, I don't think that counts, lol

11. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    i hang posters but of celebrities i like some are male some are female i dont hang bikini shots up. I do have a scarlett johansson poster that is my sceret crush my mom doesnt know about she just thinks i like her films

12. I don't hang stuff on my walls, period. :/ I'm never really in my room anyways, except to sleep.

13. Techcompu2

like the OP I have posters in my room, but they are on my desk & not hung

14. Apocalypte

I have a huge Sonata Arctica poster flag on the ceiling of my bedroom, but I don't have pics of any hot girls anywhere in my room.

That said, a giant Within Temptation album cover on my wall would make me a very happy girl :slight_smile:

15. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

I'm suttle with things at the moment. I have the bi flag (small pendant) and small male symbol on my door frame.. sort of a good luck thing as I have to walk under them everyday.

I have a case for some absolut vodka that is in the rainbow flag colours with a very nice saying on it. Thaty sits on my shelf.

16. Courtneyyy

The only thing close to a poster I have in my room is a cut out of a magazine with a picture of Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard. It's an advertisement for HOUSE. I just love the show that much, I'd be happier if Olivia Wilde was on it, but I probably wouldn't have it on my wall.

17. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

I don't have posters, I don't really like them and even if I did it would freak my parents out too much if I had ones of hot chicks, even though I'm out to them they would still lose it.

18. Myke

Myke Guest

I only have band posters up so no sexy posters

19. mcrteenagers

I've never been a poster person. I don't even think I own a poster.

I have three things hanging in my room. My Beatles print. And my "inspirational pictures" of Marco Pierre White and Anthony Bourdain ("I'm the TV host made of alcohol and cigarettes."

[​IMG]

#19 mcrteenagers, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  20. Mr Bojangles

I've got a joker poster on my wall, and a few other random band posters and stuff. I don't actually have any pictures of guys, bar Seasick Steve. Just 'cos he's a hobo and I really respect hobo's.