1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I jUST NeeD soMEwhEre to pUT tHIs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shadstack, May 28, 2016.

1. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

Two things:

1) My crush came up to me and this other (hot) guy. We were lining up for class and he shook the other guy's hand. Then he shook mine. I don't even know why, but I took it. We techincally held hands for a second.

2) My crush was hugging random people in our line for class. Then he reached me. He hugged me.

Both times I was smiling like an idiot afterwards.

EEE.

Has this ever happend to you?

2. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LOL, sounds like a trippy experience. It also sounds like you enjoyed it.

Hey, look...kids your age act in all kinds of crazy ways (so do we older kids, but something about hormones and the kinds of social situations that arise in adolescence can push us over edges at times that we wouldn't cross under other circumstances)...he was probably super-happy about something and just extraverting that fact (whether or not he's actually an extravert)...or perhaps he thought it was funny...a display to amuse his friends. And your idiotic smile went unnoticed...because *it was* funny...you probably weren't the only one smiling at this display.

So soak it in...enjoy that it happened...and hope to get to know him better.

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Pfft I had a moment where one crush asked me if I was gonna spoon my other crush as we were lying around watching Netflix... so i did... but instead of just smiling, i sighed all the air out of my boday and that was obviously weird hahaha. And there was one time where one of them ran her hand all the way down my back for no reason. Those were truly weird and exciting experiences. But you see I'm friends with these people... if I didn't know them it would be VERY bizzare if this random stuff had happened.

#3 SHACH, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  4. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Aw, enjoy the experience, lucky you! :slight_smile:
    An old crush of mine told me I was hot a couple of times... Not sure if it was just in the way that girls do say things like that to one another or what, though.

5. ForeverMe

I TOTALLY get you. A girl I had a crush on in the past was super physical with literally everyone and it was really difficult for me to not be super obvious that I was crushing on her. But while it may be difficult to not show emotion, you got to hug and hold hands with your crush! Lucky you!

6. gryf

I'm with biannika. Bf happy for the experience and hope to know him better. :slight_smile:

7. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

bUT i'M tOO SOciaLly awKwARD aND I ThiNK He'S StRAIght.

8. ThetasTrust

ThetasTrust Guest

Yeah this happened to me after I finished my first honor guard for JROTC. He shook hands with everyone else, but gave me a giant hug.

9. gryf

ThetasTrust - Wow. If have been all kinds of excited and anxious, but that's kind of awesome.

Shadstack. I'm just as awkward, I've got a call guy I know is gay and i get along with, but I'm afraid of pushing him away, so I'm just trying to talk to him when I can and stuff. I even asked the guy to cure l coffee a few times in email/text/message and he didn't reply, but he still talks to me.

Try to suck it up(which is an anxiety nightmare, I know and just say hi, and ask what's up eve IPry now and then. Once he engages with you in conversation, you should quickly calm down.

All teenaged are awkward, it's, like a rule. Hah. You can do this and you can be ok with just talking. Yes, is likely here straight, but even if he is, it's good practice to talk to someone you admire

10. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hahahaha this is totally normal for us hormonally raged teenagers here.
    I am very, very strange when I get a crush because I will overanalyze anything. For example "OMG Their favorite color is red too NOW WE CAN GET MARRIED WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON"
    Which is just...so...cringeworthy.

Getting to hug and hold hands with your crush is great :grin: Just go along with it and maybe things will happen.

11. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    His sexuality is beside the point of knowing him better. It's not all about sex. If he can let himself go around people enough to burst into spontaneous hugging and shaking of hands for *whatever reason*, then he sounds worth getting to know better.

I get the awkwardness...as gryf says, it's a rule for teenagers (and your crush is no exception...that thing he did was pretty f-ing awkward in my book).

What I'm suggesting is that you slow down and relax overall. I said soak in the experience...allow yourself to feel how it felt to hold his hand, to hug him. If I ever get to hug Kate Bush (a 30-year celebrity crush of mine), I will drink in every second and feel that *forever*...she's almost certainly straight...doesn't matter. Wouldn't have a clue how to start a conversation with her...I would *still hope* to get to know her better. May not happen...but the energy of hope can be a powerful thing, regardless of whether it gets you what you *think* you want.

12. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  13. Soundwave

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I never felt romantic love before so I can't really say.