1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to Pride in a group of awesomeness

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ruby Dragon, May 30, 2016.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not sure how many of you have seen my thread about Pride that'll be in my town on October 1st, but here it is FYI

Right. So my cousin (T) - whom we all suspect is in a same-sex relationship with the lesbian family friend (L) mentioned in my other thread, had a birthday "party" yesterday for her birthday, that was on the 13th. Our other lesbian family friend (D) was also there with her fiancée (D2). So all in all, there were four lesbians and a bisexual at this gathering :grin: Anyway, I asked D if they are also going to Pride and she said yes. My cousin (T) said that this will be her fourth Pride, and I then said it's going to be my first.

So with my gay friend and the four of them, we will be a group of 6 going to Pride! It's going to be sooo awesome! I can't wait! T and L make such a cute couple. T is fem and L is butch. D and D2 also make a cute couple, they are both butch. The only thing left for me to do is to get some sort of Pride clothing/accessory to wear on the day. I know of a printing place where I can take a plain t-shirt to get something printed on. I'm thinking about either the bi flag by itself, or this design instead. It's a bit less in-your-face than just the flag, and it's cute :grin: Or maybe this design instead of the bee

#1 Ruby Dragon, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. alicetastic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    get the bee! its awesome!
    i wish i could go to something like that:frowning2:
    ive seen some t shirts online with owls in the bi flag colours, and a t shirt that says "bisexuwhale"
    u should get them!