1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hormones question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Iyea, May 30, 2016.

1. Iyea

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A question for those who are on Hormones be it Estrogen or Testosterone

For M to F Did it make you feel different Physically. If i can explain: Before Hormones you had i have I would assume as much strength as a male of your age and size. Once you start on the hormones do you actually feel shall we say less strong or at least less able to tackle jobs you once did. I understand it shifts body fat around etc but does it change where your muscle power is set.

For F to M: Do you find you feel more powerful muscle wise then you did pre Testosterone Much the same as the latter but opposite.

Be starting mine very soon. I can read about it but its far more better to get the info straight from those who are doing .

If this thread is in the wrong place. Mods please move it.

#1 Iyea, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I'm not on hormones but there are definitely people on here who are; you might be able to find more replies at the Gender Identity and Expression part of the forum, if you want to post there :slight_smile:

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    MtF lose lots of muscles and get weaker from that, and the other way around. However, hat doesn't have to be true. Let's say you're a couch potato before, and after you decide to get fit. Then you can get stronger than before.