1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First gay kiss story?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Comet, May 31, 2016.

1. Comet

Yeah, the title kind of says it all... Personally, I have yet to kiss anyone, let alone someone of the same gender. But, I enjoy reading others' stories, they give me a sense of reality, if that makes sense.

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I just got off work one night, and I was heading back to my dorm, I messaged one of my friends about wanting to experiment that night. Actually, I don't know how that actually panned out. We might've talked about it and how I wanted to cuddle with him, and I was just going over the details with him. Idek lol. But I just remember texting him, and telling him what I was doing and how I didn't know what would come of it has/had a crush on me. Anyway, so he was extremely cool with it. Push comes to shove, I end of in his bed with him. I think I was the big spoon, but that doesn't matter. Anyway, I just remember me sticking my tongue out onto his face (I know, SO romantic) so he turned to me and we started kissing. It was interesting. It was passionate, and nice. It was my first kiss ever so naturally, I thought I was horrible. But the guy said it was fine.