1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guilt thinking about the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thrashgal, Jun 2, 2016.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    idk why this is, but perhaps this is why im lesbian, but i seem to feel guilty when i consider the opposite sex...like if i for sum reason get turned on by a guy (perhaps im just horny and an attractive guy is doing sumthing i enjoi doing) (turned on perhaps by wondering what itd be like to have his body and fuk girls) and consider for a second what it would be like to be with him, i feel this like sickening feeling as if like thinking that was so wrong but yet its supposed to be like "normally" right..and when i think about girls it just feels so right and i feel almost proud when i get with girls (in the past, its been a while tho :icon_redf)...best way to describe the feeling would be how a totally straight guy would feel if he for a second had a gay thought..does anybody else experience this??...

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm bi so I go from gender to gender but at the moment I'm more interested in men. I think it's normal for anyone to be like that. Wonder if you are just curious

3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm also bi, so not exactly qualified to answer, but I agree with happydavid. It's perfectly normal to feel that way. But I could relate to another part of your post too. Like you, I would love to feel what it's like being a guy and having sex with a woman. I think why we feel that way is penis envy. Society has normalized heterosexual sex, so women who are into women, really wish they could have PIV sex with their partner. Nothing to worry about there. I say just roll with it, enjoy your attractions for what they are. The fact that you feel guilty or disgusted by thinking about the opposite sex in a sexual or romantic way, just proves that you are, indeed, attracted to women only. And as a side note: I know of at least one lesbian who sometimes has sex with men. Doesn't invalidate her sexuality at all. To each their own :grin: :icon_wink

4. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    not curious lol ive been with 3 different guys and felt so degraded afterwards and one was actually a really nice guy and i still felt that way..i regret all of them but dont regret loosing my virginity only becuz id hate to be older and curious..

---------- Post added 3rd Jun 2016 at 09:30 AM ----------

thank u this helps.:thumbsup:...although ill pass on the dude sex on the side haha:lol: ...

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My sexuality (and one I imagine many have) is "jellyfish"-- I go with the flow. You like whom you like. Outside of being in a committed relationship, the only right and wrong is pleasing and displeasing. :slight_smile:

#5 Argentwing, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016