1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute Crush stories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carpenoctem308, Jun 3, 2016.

1. carpenoctem308

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    schools been out for about 2 weeks now. I haven't talked to Liv (the girl I like) since then because I'm too nervous to text her. I think about her a lot, and my mind always goes back to our last school dance.
    I had walked outside with my 2 best friends, River and Cam, to get some fresh air. We were discussing Cam's recent boyfriend problems when Liv walks out the door right as we are heading back in. She flips around and joins us, and right as we are about to walk back in the gym, she turns to me and says "wanna dance?" And gives me one of her amazing smiles. I played it cool and just said "yeah, sure." Cam winked at me as if to say "you go girl!" Before he walked off to go spy on us :rolle: We walked in and awkwardly started dancing (neither of us are good at dancing) but in no time we were laughing and spinning and tripping over each others feet like crazy. I had never had so much fun dancing with someone. At one point she spun me under her arm ballroom style and at that moment I thought 'yep, I'm gay' (I hadn't been sure before). Later that night Cam said that Liv had come up to him and asked if she should ask me to dance and seemed nervous about doing so. :icon_ques I'm not quite sure what that means.
    Anyway, does anyone else have a story about a crush of theirs that makes them happy? I would love to hear it!

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Oh my! I don't know if I can top that. That's so sweet :grin:

Here's my best:
    It had been another boring day at school, average and dull. Long story short, because my birthday is so late, everyone but me had a car, including my crush, J, so I always got the bus, alone with loads of people from other schools. That day, J got the bus back from school too. He saw me and told me to get to the back seats of the bus so that he could chat to me. After asking me what he should do about changing subjects at school (apparently he thought highly of my opinion :slight_smile: ), he started to talk about me, asking why I talk like I do (quietly and not often). He observed that I didn't have any friends (true) and informed me of who thought I was weird (in a bad way mostly) - people I considered friends. I was hurt but also grateful that he had been honest with me.
    Then J told me that he'd always be my friend, even though I was weird, put his arm around me and said "I love you" in a way that still confuses and lifts me up to this day. I said that I loved him too. I'm not sure what he meant by it but I'm sure he knew how I felt about him.

Any and every time I think of him makes me happy.