1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ECPI- I am going to College

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Grof142007, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Grof142007

Well I Graduated From Southwest Guilford High School June 9Th, 2007. When i Left the Coliseum I had plan on Entering the "work force" cause i knew i couldn't get into college cause my parents didn't have the Support(money). So i was going to work to to get the money.

Well on Father's Day... My dad wanted me and my family to go to Church. AND I hate Going to Church well at least the church we went to. So i was like it cant be that bad if my brother and mom has to be dragged along. So i sat During through the boring Songs and The Speaker. After Church they had a dinner. I was like UGH i hate this place i don't want to eat (even tho i was Starving) so i was just chilling at the end of the food line and this Lady asked "Where do you go to school?" i Said " I graduated" then she ask "where are you going for School" i said "either ECPI or GTCC i wasn't sure" She said "that cool if you need any help Financially just let me know." so after i got home i told my parents what she said. In my mind i knew i was never going to call her back and accept help.

Well Basically to sum this up My mom called her then she called the school and they set up an interview and that hapen yesterday.

So this is what happen yesterday when i got to the school I took a test,Tour. i did REALLY GOOD on the test and pass with 20Pt's above the require to get in=) and at the end i rung(rang?) a bell that official makes u a student

SO now i am member of ECPI. i go to school for a yr and 6 months. My Freshman Orientation is on Friday at 10 AM and I start on Monday. School is from 8AM - 1AM

My Schedule is like this

Mon & Wed - take one class
    Tues and Thur - I take the other class

each Hour i get a 10 Min Break

This is so Crazy i am college student 12 days after my graduation

also i am done with ECPI February of 09 and i graduate from ECPI June of 09 (that like 4 month in between) and during those month they will help me get a Job in my career =)

--------------------
    Thanks for reading all that i know it very Confusing

#1 Grof142007, Jun 21, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  2. Jim1454

I couldn't really follow - I'm not familiar with the accronyms you've used. But it sounds like you're happy, and excited, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!

3. SadConfusedBandGeek

Ya I Kinda Dont Got A Clue Bout The Acronyms, but I think ur going to college or someting?!?!?

CONGRATZZZ KEVIN!!! U OWN! lol

4. Grof142007

... No one understand :frowning2: Her ethe quick lay down) Yea im going to college ECPI my orientation is tommorow and my actual classes start on monday

5. 24601

http://www.ecpi.edu/ is what I'm guessing you mean? Even if it's not, congratulations! I'm glad you could make something good of an otherwise not-as-good situation! Good luck <3

6. Swimmerboy

Congrats!!! I ca't wait for college! Freedom!!!!!!:thumbsup:

7. Jim1454

Thanks for adding the link.

That is great news! Everyone should try to carry on with their education if they can - you'll be thankful that you did.