1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you DO!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Larry Myster, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Larry Myster

If you had someone that just signed up and everyone is offline becide yourself and that new person. Then that person just decided to make a thread to discriminate the LGBT rights directly, what would you say!?

For me I would rip him/her a new one! Literaly would be pissed off.

2. Greggers

Hmm, are we talking about EC or something else?

3. Larry Myster

EC of course

4. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Wait.

Did this actually happen?
    I would politely say, "That is inappropriate for this forum. You may want to try the Bigots Who Are Secretly Gay Group a few websites over."
    But I'm pretty sure, I wouldn't betch them out over it. After all, I don't want to lose my Full Membership again.

5. Greggers

I would loose my Full Member status betching at them im sure :slight_smile:

If someone posted a horrible intolerant post that was just down right horrible to LGBT people in general (ive seen some things come close, but i mean *really* bad) I would go ape-shit on them.

First, i would give them a nice happy "thank you" message for posting "there opinions" and it would be dripping in satire like a super-rare steak drips blood.

Next, i would channel the inner "I. Am. Sasha. Fierce." and go BERSERK on them. Some swearing, name calling, bitching, and everything else. Throw it all in there. Make a nice lasting impression.

Then, i would combat every single "point" they make with two against it, this time not swearing though :slight_smile: Once i totally destroy there argument against LGBT people i would add in a swear or two, just because once you channal "I. Am. Sasha. Fierce" its hard to put it away...

Finally, i would raise questions to them to point out how stupid and restarted they are :slight_smile: ...and maybe *one* more name or swear...

Then i give them a nice (*hug*) and say "Again, Welcome to EC! Im sure you will fit right in. Dont feel afraid to leave me a wall post :slight_smile:"

THAT is how we do things. But in all honesty, i would not let someone get away with coming to a place were many fragile, closeted people are who have no were else to go and no one else to turn to. Something like this can break people who are on the edge. I may not swear as much as i let on, but it would not be a short reply thats for sure.

6. Larry Myster

Awesome, just what kind of attidude matches mine, very patriot of the LGBT, i would have done the same thing.