1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

relationships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diegon3, Mar 3, 2009.

1. diegon3

What would you consider yourself in a relationship: the romantic type that takes flowers to your bf or gf, or the type that spoils your bf or gf etc

i haven't been in a relationship but for some reason I see myself as a hybrid of romantic and a spoiler and also the type that will work hard to make someone feel better when they feel bad or help them through the difficult times

2. gaius

gaius Guest

romantic type, mostly due to lack of funds i struggle to spoil them!

3. gaius

gaius Guest

but i do make up for it with love

4. Greggers

I dunno, i see myself as a "housewife" type im not going to lie heh. I always thought id be the one getting wined and dined. But im also a hopeless romantic and im sure id be constantly doing romantic things for my partner. But i dunno, it still just kind of feels right for me to be the passive one, if that makes sense. I cook and clean when im stressed so that might also be it haha.

5. Remington

I can be sweet sometimes.

Most of the time I just give them a hard time.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

6. MyStIcAl WoNdEr

I have not been in a relationship but I know that I will be the romantic type to buy her flowers AND spoil her!!! and do whatever I can to keep her smiling. I wouldn't want to her her sad, maybe I'll do my happy dance (!)

7. FinalFantasyFan

This is an interesting question, and I don't really have an answer as I have never been in a relationship.:icon_sad: Anyway, I think that I would be more of a romantic type. I don't really know, I think that one of the things that I would do would be leaving random origami figures with little notes written on them for my bf to find, because, well, I don't know, I think that would be sweet. I may just be completely missing the point though.:dry:

8. Lizz K

I'm both. I'd spoil them with my romance. It makes me happy taking care of them. =]

9. Sarah

i get mad when ppl spoil me i always say its the thought that counts for my lack of money. so id most likely give them stuff i made myself. but i just give them my love and thats it. cuz that all they really need

10. myra

I give way too much. And by that i mean love. When i have a significant other, i do everything in my power to make them feel loved and cared for.

11. tashyyy

well, if i have a relationship
    which i havn't had a serious one before
    and i only go out with people if i REELY like them
    then i know, i will deffo be the romantic type
    i love to cuddle and everything
    and personally i'd rather get a present that means something rather than like a new ipod
    call me weird if you disagree :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. -Michael-

I hate all the mushy stuff.

I just like to be able to beat each other up. :slight_smile:

13. BeautifulStranger

In my relationships, I just do what feels natural and right.
    If I have the money, I do something nice for them.
    If not, I make something nice for them.

I just do what I know they'd like.

14. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    im a romantic i dont realli like spoiling my gf and i dont like her spoiling me cause it feels a little like im buying her love i prefer just being with her although its her birthday in 3 weeks so ill spoil her then

15. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I'm usually the one who buys everything even if I'm broke....its not spoiling its in essence being suckered :/

16. Peter76

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ive been known to send flowers and even in this modern world of technology, to write a love letter... does that make me the romantic type?

17. Absentminded

I do what I feel is right. Sometimes that involves being extremely romantic, but it also involves making sure that my gf is okay, and spoiling her with compliments, and romance to make her feel cared for, and to know she's appreciated. I try to be the nicest I can be, and treat my girl with the most respect I can, and just do as much as I can right.

18. McBenz

I'm a hopeless romantic lol. I love to make my girls feel wonderful! I just like to make em smile and feel beautiful. i kinda consider myself to be the "guy". but every once in a while it's nice to be pampered =P

19. musican

With anyone I care about I try to learn what keeps them happy and then do what I can to give it to them. I would try to buy them little things that mean something to them, or just do a little something that shows that I know them and care about them. With my boyfriend, snuggling and cuddling sounds quite nice although I don't really know from experience.

20. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The parasitic type. Sitting on my lazy bum and waiting untill my boyfriend becomes romantic and showers me in gifts :icon_wink

In seriousness, though, I prefer to give one meaningful present to giving lots of presents. And sometimes just spending time together with someone you love is better than giving gifts.
    So count me as a romantic.