1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i had my first proper lesbian dream...wow. have you had any gay dreams?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dobby, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Dobby

Out Status:
    A few people
    i had my first proper intimate dream, i dreamt that i was in my bedroom floor fantasising about a woman kissing me incredibly passionately and i had my eyes shut, but then it became "real" like i felt her physical contact and her breath, quiet moans and her lips and my head was like swimming/fireworks/frikin incredible. and it felt real in my dream but it felt so realistic as if it were in real life. and then i opened my eyes in my dream and no one was there, but then i shut them and she came back and we were intimate again. i still can't get over how good it felt. wow that feeling.

i've had non intimate gay dreams before that i felt massively revealed how i felt about my self. i.e. i was running down concrete corridors, i was running away from something unknown (there was fear) but also running towards something (the dinner hall lol). i was running with a group of peers and they were laughing and joking but they were running too fast, and i had to drop to the back , and there i met a group of people who were friendly but were like "we're gay, you can run with us"

so yep, i just think dreams are incredible and revealing. i value my dreams so much that something that kind of devalidated me thinking i was bi/lesbian was that i'd had no intimate bi/lesbian dreams (i've had none with men either) until now.

i'm curious about other people? have you had any revealing dreams?

:slight_smile:

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on your first proper lesbian dream!

I can't remember the specifics of my lesbian dream, but I remember that in the dream, I was lying in an empty bathtub, and next thing I know, there were a crowd of people all around me, and they all wanted to have sex with me. Most were male. Well, I remember that I pointed to a woman, who looked like she was wearing red and black leather, and I said to the others, "I only want her". Then the next thing I was up in the air, flying, and I had a flame thrower with me, so as I was flying, I set all the other people aflame. It was a very strange, but very awesome dream :grin: That's the only lesbian dream I've had, or at least the only I one I vaguely remember

3. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    had them all the time when growing up hehe, mainly it was with a friend (i only ever had one friend at one time)....except i was oblivious to the fact that that could indicate that im gay.....teenage minds...they justify anything

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I've had plenty of dreams about banging guys...:icon_redf

On June 11, 2014 (almost 2 years ago can't believe I still remember it) I had a dream that I was older and I was dating a nice nerdy guy and we laughed and what not and then we were at our house (looked interesting it was really tall and in the middle of an ocean) and we were snuggling on the couch together and I remember waking up crying so much all day over it. I just take it in that I was older in the dream so maybe I wasn't dreaming but perhaps looking into the future. :slight_smile:

5. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had quite a few gay dreams of varying intensities :lol: They're the best :')

6. Angellyoso

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Wow congrats for your lesbian dream!:eusa_clap

Lol I think remembered that I had had 4 gay dreams and if I remembered correctly, I think among three of them were wet dreams. Lol hehe:icon_redf but it was worth experiencing it.

My recent gay dream(I didn't wet myself for some reason), which is the fourth gay dream, was about me, getting ready to have sexual intercourse with myself. Yeah you guys heard that. MYSELF(My clone was the same age as me). Basically we were both in our undies and I grabbed my clone's ummm... well you know what I mean. Then, we both kissed passionately. END SCENE. Lol I think I was the dominant one hahah.

Well now I know what's it like to be sexual with myself. Tbh it was kinda hot.:icon_wink

7. derVaminoi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I had a dream where I was a woman. Close enough? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Mostly with cute guys at my school? I have to either have my dream interrupted or for it to be a really good dream for me to remember it. I remember a few that were quite enjoyable (just don't know the details). As for it being a proper dream, I can't say? Some were actually rather unpleasant, but others were so good I was disappointed to find out they weren't true.

Now let's backtrack a little bit.
    When I first hit puberty, before I knew I was gay, seeing muscular men in my dreams was rather confusing. For some odd reason, I enjoyed the thought of clothes-less men, but I just didn't understand the feeling. Then as time progressed a little bit and the hormones were kicking in, it all just made my sense.

Though, there were a few with a cute girl at my school. Not as sexual, but they still felt kind of intimate. Those dreams surprised me... (which is why I can't consider myself a Kinsey 6)

9. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Same and agreed. Can't wait for the next one! :wink:

#9 Connorcode, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  10. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had the opposite a few times.

#10 Hawk, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  11. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never had a gay dream....or any kind of romantic or sexual dream. I only have really weird, strange dreams. If my dreams were a movie, everyone would be simultaneously confused and creeped out at the same time...

12. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I've had a few lesbian dreams... Uhh, I feel like I should put this in a spoiler thingy but I don't know how to do that, lol, so I'll just have to wing it, even though it's a little BDSM-ey now that I think about it. I've had this dream many times. A girl, a stranger, quite thin with long brown hair, was hanging, cuffed, in a bar/railing thingy. And yeah, basically I pleasured her with my fingers and tongue. She enjoyed it a lot, and well... I enjoyed it because she enjoyed it. ^^ I also find it a bit weird because I'm usually submissive sexually, but here I was kind of the dominant one.

13. ForeverMe

Most of my dreams are super depressing, and involve things like death and horrible, intensified embarrassment, anger, and shame. However I have had a few "gay" dreams, but they were never, well, that intense. Simple things like my crush being in some of my classes next year, or a cute, nice, new girl at school who befriends me. The most "intense" dream of this type that I've had is once, when I dreamed that my crush told me she liked me. Then, of course, things started getting bad. She tried to come out to her parents, and it didn't go well. After most of these dreams, I wake up happy for a few minutes (if they ended relatively well) and then get depressed and start crying quietly.

14. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I occasionally have gay dreams .. and they're usually just something like: I see a cute guy, we smile at eachother, and 'just know' the other is interested (thats as far as it goes before the dream ends). There's been a few where a there is a guy who the dream says is my boyfriend (again nothing happens)
    I've had only a couple where I've been kissed by another guy, and I remember the first one was just awesome.. The dream seemed very realistic, and the kiss felt absolutely amazing! It was like .WOW. there was the feeling of touch, but it was also like there was some sorta mental/electric connection too.
    Even after waking up the next morning, it felt/seemed as if it'd actually happened even though I knew it was a dream.

Thing is in real life I ofcourse have nothing to compare that dream to since I've never been kissed.
    Real life life I know it'll never happen, but I really wish I'd have more dreams like that because it was such an awesome feeling :slight_smile:

----
    I've also had a couple dreams where I've ended up outing myself to my parents (mother in particular) .. those are never good.
    One I can remember parts of:
    I'd said or done something that let her know (not purposely, but it happened)...then I admitted it saying something along the line of "yeah I am, but it doesn't matter since I won't be around much longer" (basically implying that I was gonna shall we say 'self-terminate') .
    Then later that night a 2nd part to the dream: I'd come back as a ghost and was helping my father with some project (don't remember if he could see me or not, or if I was just doing little background things that would be helpfull)
    Weird dream..guess it also prooves if you die in a dream you don't in real life LOL

15. Justinian20

I've had a few gay dreams, each one of them different, they almost always involve something weird. One gay dream was about all guys becoming slaves to women and being dressed in full spandex bodysuits, what happened was I gained a position of sex slave which meant I could just be nude, and in the place where all the slaves were kept I was paired with a guy I had a little crush on and we basically had sex in the cell. It also involved all of us being thrown into a sack and me at the bottom all the other guys basically had all their bodies touching mine. That is an example of the crazy gay dreams I've had. Now my gay thoughts are slightly less kinky and more just normal barring a few of the more extreme ones.

16. YorickMaddrox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im kind of an writer and i usually take notes of my dreams because it give me some sort of inspiration. The first boy on boy dream i can remember, and i remember it because it was very intense, it was about me in a forest. The forest was completely orange like it was autumn (falling leaves and, branches everywere) and i was walking through it, then a reach a small thing like a yacuzzy in the middle of the trees and there is a boy inside naked. I start walking again in his direction and our faces are looking direct at each other and when i get to the water we kissed. In that moment i woke up, somehow i could feel still warm on my lips like they were been kissed, i remember touching them for a couple of minutes wishing for that feeling for not dissapear. It was one of my gay millstones.:icon_redf

#16 YorickMaddrox, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  17. guitar

I still have many to this day. As a teenager I can remember having several, waking up and feeling dirty and ashamed. For years I hid from/repressed my sexuality as a result of these dreams and feelings. =[

18. Comet

I'm a gross teenager so I've had some before, but they stay pretty tame because I'm still not thinking about sex. But a majority of them are just me making out with someone in secret, as that's really appealing to me.

19. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i had quite a few of them. my favorite ones were the ones involving my crush at the moment. another one was where i had a some VERY steamy intimacy with a pimp (yea i know, weird, right?)

20. Fedora Mun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have them all the time about my crush......though I know they will never come true:icon_sad: