1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cosplaying/dress out at somebody

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Misadori, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi all EC:ers!!:grin:

If you had the possibility to cosplay or walk to a masquerade dressed out somebody, who would you love to dress out as?:grin: If you have a hard time to decide, mention these in that case and tell me why^^

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

If I knew nobody would recognise me, I'd cosplay as someone ridiculously flamboyant like Descole from Professor Layton for the fun of it.

Otherwise, Poe Dameron because I could pull it off well.

3. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, I cosplayed as Greece from Hetalia when I was at Anime Central 3 weeks ago. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I very much enjoyed it and I loved stitching the costume together. It was the first time I sewed my own cosplay.

I plan to cosplay as Kagamine Len from Vocaloid next year for Anime Central. (of course, I can always change my mind, but I LOVE Len's music so we'll see)

As for Anime Midwest which is in 4 weeks, I will cosplay as a ramen cup with my friend cosplaying as Pocky. I'm not sure if food counts though xD And yes, I made the ramen cup cosplay myself.

#3 Skaros, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    L from Death Note, or (young) Spock. While I'd love to do the Doctor, I'm not sure I could pull it off as well.

#4 Kodo, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  5. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, L!

My girlfriend and I have plans for Nico and Will from Percy Jackson (me as Nico, her as Will). I would also like to be Veronica Mars, Sara Lance, and maybe Nyssa al Ghul. I'm pretty sure I have several others but I'm drawing a blank.

6. Comet

Whoo that's a tough question.

If I wouldn't be judged harshly and had a good costume, I'd probably go as someone from Hamilton or RENT, because I'm a theatre kid at heart.

I went as Rizzo (from Grease) for thespian inductions, which is something my school does where if you're involved in enough plays, each year there's a secret 'induction day' hat you don't know when it is, and a group of people who were inducted previous years go into our house before school and wake you up and throw a costume at you, which you have to wear for the entirety of the school day. It's really fun.

7. PrettyinPunk

If I can secure a ride I'll be going to JAFAX this month. It'll be my first con so I'll probably just wear normal clothes. Just so I can focus on the atmosphere and not a costume. I would like to cosplay something pokemon related for the 20 anniversary this year.

8. Brytaleith

Tony Stark, complete with kind-of functioning Iron Man armour

9. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Quite a lot of Death Note fans here, all team L luckily^^ I did that cosplay, and I also did BBC Sherlock once. The doctor would be cool...the tenth. Or Dean Winchester from Supernatural.

10. Riz

Riz

Oh I love this thread!
    I've done a bunch of cosplays in the past but it was so long ago now, this year I've been slowly slowly working on Jinx from Leauge of Legends.

If I wasn't so picky (only with myself) about actually at least having a similar body to the character, my dream cosplays would be Spiderman or Neo from The Matrix.

Say I'll ever find the fabric I need, been looking for years now, I wanna do Lady Lovely Locks (yes the 80s silly kids show)

11. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Roronoa Zoro from One Piece. He's pretty strong and cool looking with his three swords and marimo :lol: hair. :thumbsup:

12. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jinx is awesome!!:grin: I love League of Legends and from the pics I've seen of people cosplayin' as her I get the feelin' it must be fun to be her for that time:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: She's crazy and she's one of a kind really;P

#12 Misadori, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  13. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I would be able to cosplay and disguise myself real good so that noone would be able to recognize me, I think I'd go either Sona from League of Legends or Alice Liddell from Alice - Madness Returns:slight_smile: Always enjoyed all the stories from Wonderland (books, movies, video games etc) and Alice is a cool girl from that game, fightin' for her survival;D
    Sona was my first favorite support character from League of Legends^^ Like the idea that she's mute and uses an instrument to both communicate and deal damage if necessary:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Or heal(A)
    Haven't seen that much of Bleach but I think I'd like to cosplay as Ushu Ishida^^ I happen to like bows and ranged weapons;P

14. MichealStrider

Uhm
    I can't choooooose
    But more than Likely JD from the heathers to freak everyone out