1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnt Toast, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Burnt Toast

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    have you guys had any interesting dreams lately? What were they about? How'd they make you feel?

Dreams can be pretty strange sometimes so try and give me some of the weirdest :thumbsup:

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a dream about a week ago. It was pretty damn strange.

The entire dream consisted of me trying to make my way down a narrow passage. Except instead of walls surrounding the perimeter of the passage, it was little kids. So basically walls of little kids.

It was creepy :frowning2:

#2 HM03, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lately my dreams have been anxiety filled things were I'm at school trying to meet essay deadlines while not looking like a fool, and having to deal with random people chiming in about me being trans. And then somehow ended up outside in the fountain with out pants and everyone wanting to know why a girl was wearing boxers....I miss the days where I dreamed of exploding Mars space stations and surfing on Mars.

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recently dreamt that I was walking around my school, the only person there. I was going into every classroom and taking cookies that were in each room. There would be a plate of sugar cookies with pink frosting and red sprinkles on the teacher's desk, and I would just grab one, eat it, and leave. Then I got to one classroom where there was a bathtub near the wall, and I got in with all my clothes on and filled it up with water. I was wearing winter clothes like a scarf and warm boots, even though I knew it was summer break. I continued eating one of the sugar cookies in the tub, then I dropped one in the water and it fell apart. I started screaming and crying. My mom ran in to get me and pulled me out of the water, asking what I was doing at school. I said I came for sugar cookies, and my mom asked me if I had permission to eat the sugar cookies. I said I did. Then she brought me outside, where my dad was waiting for us. We all went home together.

:lol:

5. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not exactly recent but around a year and a half ago, I dreamt that cher was my aunt and I came out as Bi to her and my mom and they threw me a party for it. The weirdest part is that I really don't like cher's music.

#5 kibou97, Jun 11, 2016
  6. Fedora Mun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Iv had this reoccuring dream since I was 5 years old. In it I'm a baby and I'm crawling around at the top of a cliff with my family near by, eventually I slip through the railing and tumble off the edge of the cliff and right before I hit the ground at the bottom my dad catches me. I have this dream every couple months or so, weird right?

#6 Fedora Mun, Jun 11, 2016
  7. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wouldn't call it interesting but definitely something that's stuck in my head. Me and my mum were travelling on a bus, two women, one was a trans woman, standing behind us. My mum said something pretty transphobic which made me pretty angry and I started yelling at her "See? I didn't want to move out but I will and this is exactly why!"

8. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I tend to have very strange dreams quite often:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Filled with many details and a strange story. Funny thing is that I do comment myself that I'm actually dreamin'xP Like "Oh my, this must be my dream" or somethin' like thatxD
    The latest dream that I can remember was quite annoyin':S It was filled with anxiety. All I saw was like clocks flyin' towards and pass me. They were all blurry and left like a little tail of there they flew by. I saw numbers, or more like time in digits. I got the feelin' that I was very worried. The background felt like space or somethin' and why do I remember somethin' with a dark turquoise background color?? The last digits I saw was so clear and that had me worried: 08:54. It was so clear! The interestin' part came after I woke up. I told my mum about the number and kept my wristwatch close to me and said that what could actually happen by that time? Went in to the puter where our old screen is bein' more troublesome than ever. I'm gettin' frustated and suddenly I had it. I came to a decision where I needed a new screen. Guess what the time was when that happen?;P Well, 08:52:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It was about to turn 53 but I find that quite close enoughx)

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2016 at 12:29 PM ----------

I would love to tell a reocurrin' dream too:slight_smile: It feels like it's an important place for me. I'm dreamin' that I'm walkin' in a giant bathhouse of some kind. It's always night but the water is lighten up softly with the lights underneath the surface. There are faded lights that lightens up the corridors and the different floors. I always see these enormous water slides tanglin' into eachother. It's quite empty there, only a few persons are there but they ain't talkin'. Just stand and look, and those are my friends and family:slight_smile: Sometimes I see shadows too. Can't tell who it is but I don't feel threatened by their presence so I let them stay. Everythin' is so relaxed when I'm thinkin' of that dream. Sometimes I walk around, sometimes I take a swim, sometimes I explore the different areas in there. Like the showers that covers the whole ceilin'. It's a beautiful place and whenever I'm havin' a stressy day I can go to the showers, close my eyes and think of that dream. Or those dreams:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I believe that place is my inner piece. My sanctuary^^

9. PrettyinPunk

I always have crazy and interesting dreams when I dream or when I remember them. Most of the time they're insane and switch to different images/scenarios. It's hard to describe but if you could see them you'd think I was on LSD or something. Occasionally I have more realistic and coherent dreams.

I remember once I was dreaming I was running from some kind of flying ship (not a plane or ufo)
    As I ran the ship shot out a strange device that locked onto my arm and I think electrocuted me. I woke up immediately in a cold sweat and I swear my arm was really hurting. It was weird. That's an uncommon kind of dream for me.

I don't know if this counts as a dream because I'm not sure If was truly sleeping at the time. I had just begin to fall asleep when I had a strange sensation. It was like my body was levitating. Obviously my body has never done that but that's what my brain went with.

At first it was interesting then it felt like I was going up, and away from my bed and body. At this point the sensation was exciting, then suddenly I had this extreme panic feeling. It was like I decided this levitating sensation was too much and that I had to stop from going higher. I kept rising, so in my mind I started focusing on "I need to wake up!" I thought this very intensely but I couldn't wake up and the panic increased as I went higher still. Finally I managed to force myself awake. I was again, in a cold sweat and breathing hard. I've never experienced anything like that before or since.

It affected me so much I couldn't even go back to sleep for hours. I know some people say they've had an out of body experience. I don't know if it was that or just a reaction from my body not realizing my brain was trying to sleep. Either way never wanna do that again.

10. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, those surely sounds like scary dreams!! It's never fun to wake directly from a dream bein' all sweaty or worried to go back to sleep once more. I hated those times when I was smaller where my dreams kept comin' back after goin' back to sleep (and those were nightmares ofc). Despite bein' tired, I didn't dared to go back to sleep too, it was a horrible situation>.<
    I also gotta say that your dreams sounds remarkable. They seems to be filled with great imaginations (well, maybe not great as in good speakin' but you must have a quite an imagination to dream like that). That sounds abit wrong but what I'm tryin' to say it sounds interestin' for I haven't met anybody else that have dreamt like that. I think dreams are fascinatin', you never know what story might come everytime you go to sleep.

And secondly, if you ask me: I wouldn't take you for bein' on LSD or anythin':slight_smile: I think dreams are interestin':wink:

11. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One time I had a dream I was watching the Simpsons and Bart and this one old lady were having a blast together and they ended up on a hot air balloon together and the old lady says can I show you something? And Bart's like sure and then she pulls up her skirt (not wearing any underwear either) and she says this is my vagina but I like to call it my meatloaf and Barts grin turned upside down oh and her pubes were grapes.

12. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I dreamed that aliens took over the world, and I slept right through it. But life really wasn't so bad under the new regime. They mostly let humanity do its own thing and brought cool technology to the planet.

13. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Last night in my dream, I learned that some kids were gunned down after getting off the bus. Another is that I was in the library and some guy started shooting and I ended up stabbed. Then I had recurring dreams about some boy from kindergarten.

14. MusicNotes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh I had a dream last night!

I was at a park with a bunch of kids from my school. My crush was in it and everyone was biking... What I remember most is saying bye to my crush and then she didn't respond and I was just like ":'D Okay." then I left too and had to ask a stranger to teach me how to ride a bike.

In all fairness though it wasn't like any bike I've ever seen. The peddles were to far back, and it didn't have a seat soo...

One of my strangest, though, would be when I was 7 and there were people in cow costumes dancing. The costume was like the horse ones with one person in the front and another person in the back.

#14 MusicNotes, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  15. PrettyinPunk

Yeah waking up abruptly isn't fun. Thankfully those dreams are the minority not the majority. Sorry to hear about your nightmares when you were younger. (*hug*) I do have quite the imagination. My minds always racing, so it's hard for me to settle down and sleep oftentimes. But I do have plenty of interesting dream stories to tell my friends and family!.

I agree dreams are very interesting. To think you can be sleeping but your subconscious mind creates these images and feelings that are so intense you feel them after your awake. Its both fascinating and eerie.

16. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today, while trying to take a short nap, that my friend's sister was going around flaunting the fact that she broke my brother and his fiancee back. My brother was trying to make jokes and get back on my good side while getting me to like the new girl. Behind him the girl was given me a smug look. I finally told them to fuck off and went to school, where I was immediately thrown into a nightmare of poems I was being forced to explicate while at the same time being thrown into a whirlwind of confusing about my gender and his people see me vs how I feel myself to be. Then the girl is somehow in my class and yelling at me that I will never be a man and that I'm just a jealous bitch and mad because she is prettier of than me (in reality I find both her appearance and her personality to be appalling. Judge me for that if you like). She then started yelling at my brother's fiancee, and her sister was suddenly there trying to can her down. Crazy bitch turn to slap at her sister and I just saw the world pulse red at the same that this strange calm settle over me before this rush of red hot anger overtook me. I recognized it as the same protective rage I went into during highschool when this same friend was being sexually harassed. I can't remember what I said to her but it was harsh. I know I mentioned how she was raped, how every time someone confronts her on her behavior she suddenly goes "I was raped soo..." I told her that she says that to play the victim, to try and make people feel sorry for her and make them wants to do whatever she says. Told her it was an insult to other rape victims who worked so hard to not be seen as a victim but as a survivor and a fighter. Those people who say "I was rape but it will not be the defining thing about me". I said a lot more.
    All she did was give a smug/evil smile and then skip off to my brother to show him her phone because everything I said somehow became a text message. My brother got pissed at me and told me I was a bad person and would end up all alone. And suddenly I was alone in a dark room looking at my shadows casted upon the floor by the light over head. There were three different shadows. 1 was a shape I recognized as my current one and it didn't look male or female. The second was male, the male I wish to become, and the 3rd was the woman people saw me as. And I looked up into a mirror hanging on the wall of the dark room and the reflection was that of the person think in am but am not really. And out loud I hears myself saying "Will this all I ever be? Will I never be what I want? Will I never amount to anything or make a difference?"

And then the drier went off and I jumped awake. Thirty minutes had only passed strangely enough. I wrote what I could down, but by time I got to dialogue I had foegotte some. I guess all the drama and stress of the last week is starting to get to me

17. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    guess ill share mine i had a few years back that i really remember vividly..i was outside a grocery store and this helicopter was coming after me and it got close enough to chop off my head and the wierd thing is that i felt it, my whole body was vibrating and i didnt wake up everything just went black with that vibrating feeling then after a bit it changed and i was ontop of a building and i fell off and hit the ground again didnt wake up just felt a thud and things just went black again and after awhile i just woke up..it was so strange...i have the strangest dreams all the time..alot of them about end of the world catastrophic stuff: tsunamis, fire in the sky, huge hail storms..stuff like that...wierd..

18. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have repeatedly dreamed that I go to Buenos Aires (something I do quite often) and once there I suddenly find out that I left all my money home.

19. Glowing Eyes

I had this weird mash-up (although it still made a lot more sense than my standard dreams which are just the most random things put together incoherently) dream yesterday. So I was walking around this futuristic city and I think going to a McDonalds. The I went somewhere else where I had to cross some really narrow, high, and scary bridge before ending up in some studio for little girls who were preparing a play for something. Nobody payed any attention to me. It ended with me just randomly walking around outside. So yeah, that made no sense.

#19 Glowing Eyes, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  20. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One time I had a dream that I was in a 3 row taxi cab sitting in the 2nd row with another cute boy around my age and his parents and little sister were in the back and it was night time and we were somewhere in the Middle East and we were scared we were gonna get killed for being gay and then we go through this weird tunnel and these soldiers point guns at our cab but they don't shoot. Then the taxi cab driver said don't worry and that he would get us out safely. So then we reach the end of the tunnel and we get out of the cab and a soldier comes up to us and says okay this is your chance and we walk through a hallway and we end up at VooDoo doughnuts in Portland Oregon. My dad was there and said I could only get 1 and then the cute boy had to go back to his home so we said our goodbyes. After me and my dad left we met up with Kate Mulgrew and her mom and we went grocery shopping at Safeway and then after we were done Kate Mulgrew and her mom had to go so we said our goodbyes so then we met up with my grandparents and decided to go see my mom at her meeting. We were driving at a place in the desert that I've been to before and we passed up a little ditch that I had been in in another dream, and I remember I was excited to go back. Well anyway we go to the meeting and were in a somewhat small lobby and we meet my aunt and my dog is there on a leash so I go to take him on a walk through the halls and he had to pee and there were a lot of doors at different angles and they all closed at once and by this point I was in the same meeting room my mom was in and milo couldn't stop peeing and the janitor looked at me as if oh thanks for bringing your dog here...not.