1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian Crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LGBTQueen, Jun 11, 2016.

1. LGBTQueen

I am planning on confessing to my crush in four days. Within these four days, I have a plan.

Day 1 (Sunday): Roleplay and make sure I want to do this. My friend will be at my house, so she can help too! Maybe.:lol:
    Day 2 (Monday): Hang out with crush. Get to know her. If she does feel the same way, then I should know what to expect. Maybe hug once or twice!(*hug*)
    Day 3 (Tuesday): Find out who she might have a crush on. If she says she doesn't have one or feels shy, change the subject. After, ask this question; "If a girl walked up to you and had a crush on you, how would you feel?" Repeat with opposite sex this time. If she is straight, then move on. If lesbian or bi, proceed to day four. :wave:
    Day 4 (Wendsday): Confess. See how she reacts and enjoy results! If she does not feel the same way, enjoy the single life!(!) :goodluck::smilewave

2. Comet

Hey, sounds like a good plan, I dig your confidence. Let us know how it goes!

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Cool plan and nice enthusiasm!
    Best of luck<3

4. CozyToes

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Are you on track with your plan???