1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair/Eye Color Changing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SadConfusedBandGeek, Jun 21, 2007.

1. SadConfusedBandGeek

First of all I dont mean like hair dye and coloured contacts. Lol

And second i know that eye colors, and hair colors do change like when your born if u have bright blue eyes and bright blonde hair, they will both darken a bit.

But have any very weird changes ever happened to your hair/eye colour before?!
    Cause just recently my eyes have slowly been turning from plain brown to GREEN! LOL not like super green, but they are definetly changing.

Also although my hair is died black, the roots that are growing in (I have like over and inch and a half of hair thats not died) Is turning RED!?!?!?!!

Lol Not like super red, but before my hair was plain brown and my eyes were plain dark brown.
    Now my eyes are turning greenish and my hair is turning reddish? Wuts up with that!
    (!) Not that i have a problem with it, i think its sexi:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. GuitarGirl1350

my hair got very light recently...I hate it.

3. 24601

My eyes change color, pretty noticeably, from blue to green. With my contacts in, the blue-ish color that you're not supposed to see makes them seem more blue though.

Edit: I'm a confused band geek too! <3

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

:icon_razzThats coolll:thumbsup: i wish mine wud change :lol: but i'm not white.. So ur gonna b a red head?? :icon_bigg i thkn red heads n greens eye r hot:grin: but theres not much of around

5. Jim1454

Does going grey count?!? :confused:

6. SadConfusedBandGeek

LOL! Sure if u want it toO!

7. Double Dubya

A deceased aunt and I both have/had eyes that change with the phase of the moon. My eyes are usually blue but they go to a bright green, then wash out to grey, then go back to blue again all within a month:eek:.

8. Kimi

Cool:slight_smile:

Well, it is pretty possible that hair color change since some of you guys had blonde hair when you guys born but as you guys get older the hair color gets darker. I'm not sure about eye color tho.

9. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i dont think my hair or eyes have changed. my hair is still blonde and my eyes are blue

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I had sort of dark blond when I was a kid. Gradually as I got older, starting in my teens, it gradually became darker and is now brown.

I have just added a photo of me as a kid to my gallery. Apparently my hair was lighter still when I was very young, but all the photos I have from then are black-and-white.

11. SamAlex728

Same with me.
    But green eyes and red hair... Are you Irish?

12. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My eyes have changed from blue to green over the last five or so years.

13. Hepcat

I used to have almost white blond hair when I was a toddler but then it changed and got darker and darker and now I have brown hair. I'm also sure my eyes used to be much bluer too but now they're kind of more greenish. :lol:

14. theaterfreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    my hair has gotten a little darker. but the weird thing to me is that my eyes change color all the time. they act like a mood ring, if that makes sense. which makes it very hard to hid my mood from my girlfriend. but it can b really kewl sometimes.

15. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My eyes can't seem to decide if they're blue or green. And I don't mean they're always kinda in the middle - it seems like some days they're definiitely blue, and other days, definitely green. Try putting that on your driver's license.

My sister had very red hair when she was born, and for most of her childhood, but there's almost none left now. It's all blonde.

Lex

16. Gumtree

Well i was borne covered in black hair; even on my back.

Lost it all over my first 6 months.

Then i hairless for 3 years (my parents STILL called me Trippitaka :frowning2:)

When i grew hair finally it was really light blonde and thin and my eyes were yellow.

Now at almost 16 i have really thick jet black hair all over. Still got the yellow eyes though :slight_smile:

17. Tim

Tim

Me and my mom have eyes that change color. Sometimes mine will be blue, othertimes they'll be green (the green is starting to take over all the time though :S)

Me and my sisters were born with pretty much platinum blond hair, but it's darkened over the years to the point of brown. When my mom introduced us to friends when we were younger, they would ask her who she was sleeping around w/ cause my dad was almost all indian, so of course, the black hair SHOULD have been the dominant hair color, but for some reason, the german in my mom took over =P

18. HalfInsane

Yeahhh... my hair is pretty typical for a lot of blonde people, it was a sorta cinnamon brown when I was born, lightened up a lot, and then started to darken to a golden blonde colour when I was around 13.

My eyes are a bit odder, though. They used to be a brilliant blue colour, but then they faded to gray... except now, they're getting some colour back, and will look different depending on the lighting, etc. In dim light, they'll appear grey still. Bright light, they look blue with green around my pupils. Normal light, it's blue. But if I'm wearing any purple (make up or clothing), they'll look either a bright aqua colour (it's actually pretty cool) or an almost emerald green. I could pretty much write on essay on my eyes... they're sort of... confused. xD

19. Blitzkrieg

My hair changed from bright red when I was born to a lighter auburn, and my eyes often change from blue to gray, gets a little confusing to look in the mirror with different eyes sometimes.

20. lostinthought9

OMG! i thought i was the only one!! my eyes used to be brown, but now they look hazel/greenish...which im perfectly happy with that, cuz i hated my eyes before..but my hair color was blonde when i was younger, now its brown...yea...glad to see im not the only person with changing eyes...