1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dieting and exercise ideas?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thrashgal, Jun 14, 2016.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    anybody know of any good workout programs that will shape ur body like tight and lean with a nice ass legs and abs not all bulky or too manlyish (my body is already dude-ish cuz i skate :confused:) like the 6 pack type thing, i like tight abs but i want that really toned sexy line rather than hella muscle...also any good diet plans or juicing plans?? or just ideas in general? i really want to get toned and develope an ass..:help:

2. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    damn really? nobody?

3. PrettyinPunk

A good cardio routine with a little bit of HIIT should work. Do specific exercises that focus on the glutes, thighs, and legs. Lunges and squats are great, also running, jogging, dancing. There's several online programs you could try out. See what you like. Uness you overkill or do weight/strength training you shouldn't get bulky.

Juicing and tea detoxing are really popular at the moment (I don't advise) I personally recommend eating as healthy as possible and drinking plenty of water. I also recommend checking with a nutritionist if you do change your diet drastically.

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually wrote a very thorough reply, but my piece of crap tablet deleted it while posting. I'll try this again though.

First things first, you want to combine eating healthy and working out for the results you're looking for. Magic juice won't work. If you want to get toned, let alone have a six-pack, you're going to have to work really hard for it and be consistent. You can do it.

1. Diet

Avoid highly processed or nutrionless foods, sugar, alcohol, artificial foods or sweeteners, and poor quality meats. Instead opt for fresh produce, whole grains, lean meats or plant protein, healthy fats, and nutrient filled substances. Focus on whole foods in their most natural form - these are healthiest.

Drink lots of water and/or hot tea. Hot tea such as green or black tea is full of antioxidants. If you are a reluctant water drinker (like this guy) find ways to make it more interesting such as adding a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, some cucumber slices, or go for some seltzer instead.

Get in three moderate sized meals per day,with healthy snacks or smoothies between. Don't skip meals. In order to lose weightand be healthy, you've got to eat. The focus should be nourishing your body, not dieting. The best changes are slow ones which come from a thoughtful lifestyle and not a fad diet promising miracles for money.

2. Exercise

The crticial aspect for acquiring that coveted six-pack is a very low body fat percentage and nice, strong core muscles. But keep in mind that "spot training" is a myth. To be fit, you must discipline your entire body and your training needs to be two-pronged: cardio and strength training.

Cardio helps to lower body fat and also keeps your aerobic and cardiac systems healthy. It can take the form of swimming, running, biking, dancing, playing sports, HIIT, or really anything that gets your heart rate up. A good place to start would be 30 minutes per day for 6 days a week. Adjust from there depending on your schedule and physical state.

Strength training can be done with bodyweight workout to start, and then move to weights after that. A big fat myth is that women who lift become hulking and masculine. This is simply not true. What will happen, however, is that you will start to notice nice firm muscles and a leaner, sexier body. I've listed some good starting exercises which require no equipment:
    > push ups, chin ups, and dips for upper body.
    > squats, lunges, and side lunges for lower body.
    > planking and sit-ups for your core.

An excellent, free resource for core exercises can be found on the website HASfit.com. Find the plan labeled "30 days to six-pack abs" which includes daily workout videos for your abs. They also have instructional videos and various workout programs to check out - all totally free and most of which require zero equipment. Definitely worth checking out.

Another good website for HIIT (high intensity interval training) is called Darebee.com. They have scores of free programs with diagrams and timers, requiring no equipment.

3. Rest

Don't overtain, and makes sure to get enough sleep. This is key to success. Also, go easy on yourself. Getting fit is hard and takes time. There will be times when you fail, but you have to be willing to brush yourself off and keep going.

If you ever need any advice for diet or workouts, I am more thank happy to help. As a disclaimer, I'm neither a nutrionist nor a personal trainer, just a fitness and health enthusiast. Always be sure to run things by your doctor and listen to your body. If you're hurting, something's wrong and you'll need to readjust.

Best wishes.

5. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    damn thanks for taking the time to write that i really appreciate it, also thanks for the links to the websites that is extremely helpful:thumbsup::icon_bigg

6. Sealgirl19

7. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  8. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    wait a min lol thats just a pic of spongebob sittin at sum cafe lol...ummmm :shrug:

9. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Don't know many good diets and such but I personally like avocados a lot when you want to be healthy:
    You can spread them no toast, in a wrap, put them in a smoothie, and they're pretty filling.

10. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :thumbsup: agreed!! i do this too actually, they say they are good fats but i wonder if i should limit them since i also get my fats from nuts and fish and stuff

11. Sealgirl19

That was my gif of me waiting on pointers because I don't know many healthy dishes.

12. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    My favorite kind of training as of now is circuit training: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_training.

An example of my most common circuit:
    There's an outdoor gym (made in wood) very close to where I live, in the forest, which I use thus;
    - I start by running about 600 m or so, then I proceed onto
    - don't know the name in English of this one, but you hold onto short bars, your feet not touching the ground, and then you walk from on to the other. It's like a ladder, but vertical, suspended
    - pull ups. I'm tall, so I weigh a bit even though I'm thin, so I can only do about 2-4
    - shoulder lifts, about 8
    - squats, about 8
    - half-raised chin ups; the bar is low, so you have your feet in the ground, your body straight and diagnoal, so to say, and pull yourself up with chin-ups
    - maybe push-ups of some variety
    repeat three times with only minimal breaks of maximum 20-30 sec between each station, but mostly not more than 10.

13. Phaidra

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ok so i totally agree with everything that kodo said aside from the fact that women can become Body builders (my sister is one) although its alot harder for women to do so because of the Hormone differences. I wouldnt worry about becoming like that really. Strength Training is somewhat important to have in excersize routines and will help you in more ways than 1.

#13 Phaidra, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  14. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    man that sounds fun as hell, like a jungle gym :lol: i wish i had access to one :eusa_doh:

15. Phaidra

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ok so i was laying in bed last night thinking about this post and might i add to my other post that you might want to try yoga for part of the strength Training Portion of your excersize Routine.

Yoga can be beneficial in many ways.
    It will keep your muscles in shape
    It can help with your mental stability (Meditation)
    It can help with your menstrual cycle and well being of your Body
    It can help teach you proper posture

And this can be a fun one... It will help you with becomming more flexible for various different daily activities including activities with your significant other :slight_smile:

Other People experience different benefits from yoga but those above are the most common.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

#15 Phaidra, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  16. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hell yea! ive always wanted to do yoga, like always always but i cat find anywhere thats in my budget to take classes...theyre like hella expensive here, and i thought about utube videos and stuff but i want to work sum sort of system u kno....are there any dvds that u kno of that are good or any references you can offer?

17. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it has more than 5 ingredients (on a label, not prepared good), don't eat it.

#17 Austin, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  18. Phaidra

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Unfortunatly all i can say is i took yoga classes at my community college that i went to and my parents paid for it. I havent seen any YouTube Videos or DVDs or anything. I totally understand how Money Problems can be... it sucks.

Ill continue to think about it and maybee see if i can look some stuff up sorry i cant be of more help.

19. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My two cents. Again this is something I tried and tested, it worked for me.

I'm a rice-eater. I used to eat rice 3 times a day as a kid. Now I'm down to eating rice as a part of a meal once a day. It's because my family's done it for generations. So one could say getting my nutrients from Rice along with Indian Curries, pulses, lentils et al is natural and in my genetic makeup. So I can adapt to eating salads and wheat and everything else, but I feel if I can eat Rice and Indian curries in small amounts, cooked in healthy and low amount of oil, as a part of my diet along with everyday exercise it will be sufficient for me to lose weight. I tried it for a month and it worked. I also gave up all junk food and stuck to natural stuff.

So do some research. Find out what your parents, grandparents and great-grandparents ate. Obviously their circumstances were different, so take the environment into consideration too. My great-grandparents were farmers and worked in the sun and sweat all day. If I ate as much as they did, I'd gain weight since I hardly do sweat-inducing work in the sun everyday like them.

This might help, it might not. Just saying.

#19 Ram90, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016