1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your "eye opening" kiss like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cow, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Cow

Cow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The kiss like that in the movies. The kiss that made your legs weak. It made your heart pound like Thor's hammer slamming the ground. The kiss that you thought about for a week and smiled about almost 24/7. The kiss that let you know you were different!

Or, if you're ace, the kiss that let you know that...this stuff just isn't for you.

Let it begin :y

2. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That amazing kiss that I never wanted to end. It opened a flood gate of trapped emotions and incited tears of joy. I couldn't have even begun to understand how much a kiss could mean, or how good it could feel. I became a school girl again, giddy and giggly, then confused, and a mixture of both.

3. I still remember my first kiss like it was yesterday. Probably the only one I cherish from an amazing friendship which was edging towards a relationship.

All I could feel was my body relaxing. His kiss was so damn soft.. I couldn't really "open my eyes" because I was too into the moment. My heart felt like it was about to burst and I didn't want that moment to end - ever. If only you could turn back the hands of time... u.u

4. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first same-sex kiss was with my best friend's lesbian sister. We were sitting at the dining room table, just chatting whilst my friend was making lunch. Then things got a bit more serious, and we didn't want my friend to hear so we started texting each other instead. I asked her, "What does it feel like to kiss a woman?" and she replied, "I will show you" So we sneaked outside and kissed. She's a very good kisser too, which made the whole experience that much better. And the rest is history :kiss: :love:

5. TeddyV

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    One time I literally opened my eyes while kissing and it was so awkward that I giggled in his mouth LOL...

6. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The best kiss I ever got in my life was from my sister, as she was perhaps 3 years old. It was on my forehead after one of the worst days of my life. She knew I wasn't feeling okay, and tried her best. She fucking succeeded.

I know how special I am, I don't need anyone to tell me, even less though a simple kiss. Anyone has a mouth and anyone can kiss, but to give that kiss a meaning, to convey somehting on a kiss is something profound that can't be done when you are just a stranger.

#6 Michael, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2016
  7. guitar

When I was really struggling with my sexuality 4-5 years ago, I was at a party and stayed up late chatting with an acquaintance after everyone else had left or gone to bed. Our conversation eventually turned to the topic of relationships and he said "I'm pretty sure I'm gay." I agreed, "I'm pretty sure I am too." We looked at each other for probably 5 seconds - but an eternity in my mind - and he leaned in, grabbed the back of my head, and gave me a long kiss. "Are you still gay?" he asked after de-sucking his lips from mine. "Now I know I am," I replied. We proceeded to make out for about 15 minutes.

8. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was mind blowing, sensual and amazing and my heart was beating fast.

9. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow some great first kiss stories above :slight_smile:

---
    As for me..I've never been kissed, so can't answer