1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WICKED for a 3rd time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carrie90, Mar 5, 2009.

1. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    im going to see the musical show wicked for a third time and im soo excited i have to tell ppl im always excited wen i go 2 see a musical they my all time favourite thing in the world i always try and go to one wen i have money....yay! lol(!)(!)(!)(!)

2. sapphicvariety

wicked is great! my bordering-on-insane (yet apparently affluent) grandmother brought my sister and I to england over the summer, and somehow she ended up with wicked tickets. it was really, really awesome.

correct me if i'm wrong but i'm gonna go ahead and infer that you're an idina menzel fan? if so, this will probably interest you if you haven't heard it already- she's going to be in this new play called Nero, written by the people who did Spring Awakening (and also starring lea michele of spring awakening, she is sooo awesome). i totally cant wait to see it. ahhhh.

3. SexyTimeInTent

Southend-On-Sea, Essex, South East, England
    awesome! love it! brilliant!

^done! :grin:

4. AeonToy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wicked is awesome... i saw it the friday before it left Los Angeles and i was going crazy because it was so good