1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KnucklesNation, Jun 18, 2016.

1. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Recently at work, I saw two of my fellow High School Graduates, two that I couldn't stand the sight of because they were major a-holes to anyone outside of their little confederate/redneck circle. But for some strange reason I was always like, 'I can't stand them, but if circumstances were different I'd probably smash' lol.

So my question is, has anyone here ever secretly wanted to do or have a bit of a crush on someone they despised? Feel free to be as lengthy as you'd like with your reply.

#1 KnucklesNation, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  2. Lazuri

Yeah. In middle-school, there was a girl that I despised. She was mean to me, bitchy and also dumber than a train--but at the same time, she was really pretty and I admired her confidence.

If we're also mixing in celebrities, then I'd have to say that I don't really like Taylor Swift as a person, but fuck me if she's not one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen.

3. AmyBee

Yeah. There was a girl in HS who was the top of the food chain. Everyone loved her. But she wasn't even nice. At least she wasn't to me. At the same time I was kind of into her because she was super athletic and super smart, won all the awards and just exuded complete self-confidence. So she was many of the things I wanted to be. Although wow, she was so mean. There was this four-way rivalry between her and these other girls, two of whom I was actually really good friends with. She was ostensibly best friends with both of them, but they really hated each other.

4. Sohryuden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I DID feel something like this towards one of my classmates. She was loud and (in my opinion) extremely obnoxious, which my quiet self was certainly not used to. While I wouldn't call her dumb, she was still a bit of an airhead....and it baffled me just how energetic and happy she was all the time. It was like a stereotypical case of the grumpy high school loser and the giggly popular girl. What bugged even more was that she was genuinely nice. Annoying as hell, but nice. And I could actually see WHY people happened to like her.

But she talked so damn much. I remember thinking to myself at some point, "She'd be insanely hot if she actually stopped flapping her gums for a minute." It was a rude thought, yes I admit.

Basically, it was just a personality clash. My libido liked her A LOT, but the moment she started talking, my brain would be very annoyed.

#4 Sohryuden, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not a crush, but a strong sexual attraction, yes. As in being turned on by making this extremely hot but also extremely full of himself guy submit completely to me in a sexual way. :O

6. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't despise her, but at high school there was this girl who, although she never bothered me, was mean to a couple of my friends, so obviously I automatically disliked her. But then we ended up going to sixth form together and damn it if she isn't gorgeous, even if I wouldn't exactly call it a crush.

7. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, there were two guys who were very popular jocks in high school. They were good looking with very nice bodies but they were total assholes. However, years later while working as a bartender at one of the local popular gay clubs, these two guys came in the club. I was in shock to see them there because there was nothing about them during high school that made me think that anything gay was about them. I watched them during the night and pick up on the fact that they were lovers or f**k buddies. It took them awhile before they noticed me behind the bar and once they did, they approach me in shock and acted as if we were old friends. We chit chatted for a minute and I had to go back to work since the club was pretty crowded. Once they were ready to leave, they stop by the bar and ask for a hug and said goodnight and told me they will be back which they did. One particular evening, they stayed around until closing and invited me to go out to breakfast with them. We talked in greater length which resulted into me having a nice time with them. They even invited me to have dinner with them later that week and we became even closer...haha...aahhh!!! memories!!!!

8. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. 'Nuff said.

9. Reflect Manta

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    nah, can't say I have. if I hate you, I probably don't care if I find you attractive. you're probably so insufferable that my brain assumes that's sticking dick in crazy.

And that's just something I don't do.

10. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No. I only know one person whom I despise, and he's a guy... I can't even stand to be within ten feet of him! He's scary... Other than that, I pretty much get along with everyone.

11. iiimee

I've never wanted to date somebody I despised, but yeah, there's a lot of attractive people I know who are also terrible people. XD I don't think I'd have to be buddies with somebody to be fuck buddies~

12. Glowing Eyes

Not really. For me, my perception of a person's appearance changes according to how I like them as people. To me, appearance matters most for my first impression 'cause that's literally all I have to go off of. But there have been people who I thought looked hideous when I first met them who I now love the appearance of (not in an attraction way) as well as people who I thought looked great at first but now can't stand looking at. I guess I do care for appearance more in fiction and I've had crushes on some of the most annoying characters before. For example, I once watched this old movie and there was this one woman in it who just drove me up the wall to the point where I actually wanted her character to die but she did have that noir style appearance and I'm always into that. As for real life, there was a girl in 4th and 5th grade who I had a huge crush on who I found slightly annoying at times but I didn't hate her or anything and did actually like her as a person (partly 'cause she was even slightly more introverted than me and felt relatable but she was also really kind). Lastly, this isn't really a crush but there's this guy who is really, really fun to be around but also a little nuts. Like, he believes a few pretty nutty conspiracy theories (and I'm not just saying that 'cause he's right wing he actually does believe a few conspiracy theories). When we talk about politics, he becomes your stereotypical Republican (okay not quite as bad as the Republican stereotype but definitely not far from it). I still really like his character though.

13. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, in 4th grade, there was a new guy who I initially found good looking and I tried to be friends with him and all. For some reason, he found me annoying and then ended up being a total asshole. Unfortunately for me, he was in my class in the two remaining years of elementary school -_-

He would tell me to ''wear a dress once in while'' (oh, are you perhaps attracted to me? Is that why you care so much? Though luck), not cut my hair so short, act more like a girl etc. I absolutely despised him. Once I got to hate him, there's absolutely no chance in hell that I would date him. Looks only go so far.

14. britishatheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No, not necessarily-- though sometimes I start to hate people after I realize I like them, especially if I can't have them (which, let's face it, is all the damn time).

15. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nope. I don't tend to have those kinds of feelings for people I hate (or anyone else, for that matter). The only kind of smashing I've ever done was in seventh grade when I beat a guy's face in for insulting my sister. :grin: If I hate someone, that's the only kind of smashing I want to do (which, except for the aforementioned seventh-grade incident, I have somehow managed not to do).

#15 ThatBorussenGuy, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  16. IamCasey

One of my brother's friends is a total jerk. Teases me, calls me little man, pulls jokes on me all the time, etc but his bod? WOW

17. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my goodness XD. There was a kid who was an intensely grade-A douchenozzle to me and my friends in middle school. By the time high school rolled around, he got hot. Like uniquely stunning. Still hated his guts, but fantasized about how he'd change and I could accept my crush on him. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#17 Argentwing, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  18. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No way... The worst was just sexual attraction, which is beyond my control anyways.

A crush on someone I despise? I can't even compute that...

19. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was attracted to one guy I worked with. He was a jerk when I first started there, but we ended on friendly terms. I always found it odd in the beginning though that I was attracted to someone so rude.

Like I said though, now we get along fine but don't work together anymore, and nothing ever came from it. Thank goodness because I have high standards LoL

#19 myheartincheck, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  20. mmmelody

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There was this girl who transferred into my Catholic elementary school from public school, which made her the bad girl whom everyone wanted to befriend. She was never nice to me, but she had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. :slight_smile: