1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Character Trope Are You?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Daydreamer1, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I found this earlier and it's pretty damn cool, and I wanted to see what everyone else got:

https://uquiz.com/nsYXgV

Here's what I got:

2. Jellyfish Clear

This is what I got and actually it describes me really well haha
    The Villain

The bad guys. The mad scientists, the cruel executives, the evil witches and wizards, the corrupt politicians, the mortal aspects of pure evil, and, more often than not, the people (or otherwise) that instigate the conflict and the story. You are a very determined individual with a very strict set of rules. Your mind is mostly thinking about how you can reach your goals and conquer your ambitions. You are often described as cunning and intelligent by the few who stick by your side. You like sticking to the shadows and observing, rather than interacting and taking action.

3. Glowing Eyes

Here's what I got:

The Anti-Hero
    A central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. They often fail many times and are known to be flawed. Opposite of the Tragic hero, you often do things out of selfishness so you can advance and grow as an individual. This is often done unconsciously. When people ask for favors, you expect rewards in return. Your personality can be seen as complicated and you often can through a cycle of moods in a matter of what seems like seconds. You're seen as typically aggressive and full of emotion. There would be times where it seems like you are completely calm and then at a flip of coin be upset about something. You have a lot on your mind 24/7 and it's hard for you to handle. Sometimes your attempts at showing you care can backfire, since you often get too into the emotional aspect of the situation.

#3 Glowing Eyes, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  4. thepandaboss

Jesus, guys, we already have the makings of a fantasy here. I'll be the jester bear who follows around DayDreamer and Glowing Eyes on an epic quest to thwart Jellyfish.

#4 thepandaboss, Jun 20, 2016
  5. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Anti-hero

6. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The Mentor

A more experienced advisor or confidante to a young, inexperienced character, particularly to a hero. You are seen as an old soul by your peers and you have a natural quirk of wanting to take care of others. You seem to be the most mature of your friends and you love giving them advice. You seem to have a lot of experience with trouble and the woes of the world, but you know how to handle what life throws at you.

--------------------------------

Yay! Being the mentor of the Protagonist is the best as I can get credit for the Protagonist saving the world without actually hurting anyone and mainly saying seemingly wise cliche things and watching while the Protagonist does the training montage while looking wise and serene in the background. :astonished:

Best job ever! The good thing is that because I am female I am immune to the mentor being killed by the villian and the Protagonist goes out to avenge them trope. :lol:

#6 Eveline, Jun 20, 2016
  7. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got the same.

The anti-hero= 4

The tragic hero= 3

The sidekick= 4

The protagonist= 3

The rival= 1

The mentor= 1

The damsel in distress= 3

The femme fatale= 1

So... I guess that makes me the sidekick with anti-hero tendencies? Or an anti-hero with sidekick tendencies? Eh, I'll take the sidekick with anti-hero tendencies.

#7 Canterpiece, Jun 20, 2016
  8. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's go, brah.

9. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I...I guess?

10. Glowing Eyes

Anti-hero:5
    Femme Fatale:4
    Jester:3
    Rival:2
    Sidekick:2
    Protagonist:2
    Tragic hero:1
    Mentor:1
    Villain:1

Pretty accurate tbh.

#10 Glowing Eyes, Jun 20, 2016
  11. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Protagonist

The character responsible for handling the main problem and the one most in need of change, emotionally. You are ambitious and are considered to be highly courageous. You have a good set of morals and love to do the right thing. Overall, you're just incredibly well-rounded. You are typically seen as extroverted and involved in many different things. You make friends easily and people are attracted to your outstanding personality. You don't mind being the center of attention every once in a while!

It isn't very accurate. I'm not courageous or extroverted, and I have a very hard time making friends. I don't like to be the center of attention either. >.<

12. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    The Villain

13. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The tragic hero

A tragic hero is a literary character who makes a judgment error that inevitably leads to his/her own destruction. You give too much and don't get very much back, usually because you do things out of the goodness of your heart. You always seem to have good intentions and you often carry the burden of others on your shoulders. You have a very high sense of empathy and you tend to be very secretive about yourself. You have such a big heart and others value your friendship and see you as one of a kind. You're special to those who are close to you...

This is completely wrong lol

---------- Post added 20th Jun 2016 at 09:42 PM ----------

I make decisions that lead to my demise, I'm secretive and I value my friendships..
    I do have good intentions but I'm not extremely empethetid and I've got a small heart

14. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your Result:
    The Sidekick

The friends and helpers of the main hero. They can be almost any type of hero playing a secondary role, a normal character observing the action, or be used as comic relief -- sometimes all three. Typically they are a foil to the hero, and this is often underscored by their dramatically different appearance. You like the be the friend of everyone around you and help out others whenever you can. You often hold the role of someone's self control and you can be very supportive when you have to be. You're a bright, ray of sunshine in your friends life and they love having you around!

Well I guess I do like helping out lol although being the hero sounds much more fun. I'm not confident enough for that though.

#14 midwestgirl89, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016
  15. Sohryuden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The Tragic Hero

A tragic hero is a literary character who makes a judgment error that inevitably leads to his/her own destruction. You give too much and don't get very much back, usually because you do things out of the goodness of your heart. You always seem to have good intentions and you often carry the burden of others on your shoulders. You have a very high sense of empathy and you tend to be very secretive about yourself. You have such a big heart and others value your friendship and see you as one of a kind. You're special to those who are close to you and they care about you dearly.

.....So I guess I should expect myself to be the one who gets killed off at the end of every movie.

16. Umme

I got an even number of the protagonist and the jester, therefore I am the Fool.
    Dammit!:lol:

17. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel the same. I come off to people as extroverted, but I'm not an extrovert in the slightest. And I'm not really one for center of attention.

18. MusicNotes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The Damsel (In Distress)

A character, usually female (but can be anybody), is put into immediate danger in order to put the cast in motion. Their plight unites the cast, causing them to put aside their differences and work together to save them or provide the premise for the quest. But, necessarily, this isn't always the case! (Note the parentheses!) This could also mean you're someone who is capable of bringing people together in times of need. You are often very dependent on others, but not all the time. It's more of when there is an important decision to made and where everyone's opinions need to be heard. You don't like taking charge because you like to go with the flow of things. People describe you as kindhearted and honest. You're also naturally sociable and positive.

I can see how I got the results, but the sociable thing is probably not the most accurate otherwise I'd say it's fair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#18 MusicNotes, Jun 20, 2016
  19. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anti-hero:6
    Villain: 5
    Tragic hero: 3
    Protagonist: 3
    Rival: 1
    Sidekick: 1
    Femme Fatale: 1
    The Damsel (in Distress): 1

20. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Villain

I scored 6 for villain and 5 for protagonist

Yeah, I'm going to do evil things like lazing around and reading a non-fiction book!