1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

happy go skate day!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thrashgal, Jun 21, 2016.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    happy go skate day to all my fellow skaters!! (!)(&&&) its hot as hell out, stay hydrated..post kool shit u landed today..me so far: noseslide shuv it out :thumbsup:

2. redonkulous

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I ollied a pretty long 3 block 2nd try but other than that I took it easy and did my normal tricks down some small stair sets (ollie, FS 180, BS/FS shuvit, kickflip, half cab, fakie bigspin). I also practiced my switch basics but I'm not really that good switch

3. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    dude u sound like me lol thats where im at too..yesterday was mad flow, skated a park that has like a slight downhill to like this ramp type thing and id hit that landed (kickflip, 180s bs/fs, fakie bigspin, heelflip, varial, pop shuvs fakie/bs/fs/nollie and an oldskool trick i do) all to revert then go back down the ramp slightly uphill (but u catch speed coming down the ramp) to this ledge landed 50-50 i think its bs shuv it out (flicking board behind me) noseslides and boardslide on it...i also am like very very close to landing tre flips, i can land them on the nose. im working on sweeping it behind me more to keep it under me instead of the weight of the board being shifted back alittle, i had it it was right there but there were hella people skating past me so i didnt get a chance to keep trying (that and i was already burnt from skatin all day) so all this and primos and impossibles and other little things here and there..i was trying to learn caspers but it kinda hurts the top of my feet cuz i skate in vans and theyre fairly thin lol...fun fun tho(!):thumbsup: best go skate day in so fukin long for real