1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this guy into me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dblockdavis, Jun 22, 2016.

1. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There is this guy i see at my work sometimes. I work at a department store in FL. I often see him staring at me. When i walk past him he looks very flustered. One time, i was talking to someone and he was standing behind me going apeshit all hyper like he wanted my attention. Going around and looking and stuff and staring at me at the same time. Next thing i see is him applying for a job at one of the kiosks. When i catch him looking at me he jerks his head away really fast. I turned around once and i don't think he saw me but he was staring with a little smirk. I clearly have his attention, but why? I also think i saw him stopped at a light in front of me across the intersection and while he was talking to his passenger he was staring at me the whole time with a little smirk on his face. One time i was smiling while talking to someone and i made eye contact with him walking by on accident. He was watching me smile and i made eye contact with him. I think this got his attention.

#1 dblockdavis, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  2. Fedora Mun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'm not an expert on relationships but I would say yes he is. Also this is on the wrong forum, it should be at one of the different help forums. And it also never hurts to ask him, though that's often easyer said than done.

3. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It almost sounds creepy.. but I guess it's one of those things you have to actually be there for to grasp.

4. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He is pretty hot though so not complaining but i think his facebook says interested in: Women

5. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Perhaps he isn't out then? I often get a "gay vibe" if there ever was such a thing, from seemingly straight guys, so it's definitely a possibility.

6. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    He should just strike up a conversation and "wing it". HAHAHAHA I tried feeling gay vibes before and it has led to one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire pathetic existence. :icon_bigg

7. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I will strike up a conversation with him next time i see him. This guy goes ape shit and smirks when he sees me. I made a joke once and his face lit up and he gave a warm smile once.

8. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Aww I think he really likes you, do it and tell me what happens, I'm sort of invested in this story now. lol

9. Joelouis

Believe me, just because someone's FB status interests state "Women", this isn't always true!

10. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Like i said he applied for a job. If he gets it i will have more time to talk to him

11. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think it might just be wishful thinking on my part. he's probably just laughing at me or something. maybe i blush around him. i also blush due to my social anxiety, which people misinterpret

12. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well i saw him again he was looking at me and i kind of squinted at him (it might not have come across as too friendly) and he snapped his head away really fast when he saw me do this. I wonder if thats why he snapped his head and eye contact away, or if it was just me