1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracies?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kobra kid, Jun 22, 2016.

1. kobra kid

I'm not sure that specific ones are at all true, but I feel like the root issue of the government concealing information from the public to protect their own interests most definitely is... Just look at the Armenian genocide, Tienanmen Square, the Panama Papers; stuff like that where the government denies it ever happened, or things that whistleblowers reveal...Not to be all paranoid. I'm just interested, you know? I think the conspiracy that seems the most...conspiracy-like (lol idk the word for this)...is the one where there's a small group of people that dictate the entire world behind-the-scenes.

I'm not sure where my interest in this comes from, and I don't even believe any of them, but just the concept is almost too bizarre to even comprehend until you dig deeper to the basis of untrustworthy governments. Haha idk maybe I watch too much of the X-Files, but what do you guys think?