1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian Identified Male is real

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by samric, Jun 23, 2016.

1. samric

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know its real cos I am a lesbian identified male some might joke and say oh yes I am a man I like boobs so I am a lesbian but its no joke I always felt confused about my sexuality and late in life realised what I am I always felt that I am a woman and dreamed I be a woman but cos of my strict upbringing and morality never went out to become a woman physically and after 40s its too late but my soul is female mind is female I love girly things movies etc and like girl company and friendsI do not belong with men I do not have men friends only woman friends but I am sexually attracted to females therefore I am a Lesbian in a male body it is very real and very hard cos people don't know what I go trough recently moved country I am know in UK and struggling to make new female friends cos they thing I am a straight guy like the others or I am just looking for sex its so hard for me,no support groups etc but hopefully I might make some connections

2. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i guess ur lucky then..itd be nice to have a male body, atleast thatd make "making love" easier and funner becuz u can feel it too, then u can actually biologically have a baby with that girl u love that has your genes...id say u got it made..

3. notmyfault

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Erm, you can't be a man and a lesbian. But you do sound like you might be transgender.

4. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As someone who is transitioning l in life, I can imagine how hard it can be to transition even later. Truthfully I don' t know if I'll ever manage to transition, my family is unaccepting and transitioning medically will come at a huge cost. However, I can tell you that I still am trans and am a woman. Transitioning is not only a physical process but also a psychological one. Acceptance brings with it quite a bit of relief, I know who I am and even if everyone sees me as someone else, I feel more complete when I see myself as a woman. It took time to get here but I learned a lot about myself and others during the journey. If you are trans, identifying as a lesbian is not the same thing as identifying as who you are, which is a woman. Here you can be who you want, no one will view you as a man if you identify otherwise, you are free here and if you are like me, exploring the part of you that you hid away inside of you will be such an important and meaningful experience. No one will stop you from identifying as a man and a lesbian, however, from what you write, you don' t seem to be cisgender or a man and if that is true, to identify as such would mean hiding behind the same mask that you have been wearing for most of your life.

Whatever you decide, you are not alone, many of us understand how hard it can be... how painful it can be to be trapped in a life that feels so wrong and often empty. We can only do the best that we can depending on our circumstances and we all have to deal with our own demons and struggle with insecurities. It was brave of you to share your story and the warmest of welcomes to the forums.

Much hugs,

(*hug*)

Eveline

5. samric

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thanks I guess there is a positive side to it and a few people that understand me and support me are more then enough to make life beautiful

---------- Post added 24th Jun 2016 at 01:29 AM ----------

Thanks much appreciated

---------- Post added 24th Jun 2016 at 01:33 AM ----------

my body might be physically male but my soul body spirit and mind are female

6. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I assume that means your trans at a mid/life stage. Ouch, that is the hardest stage of your life to undergo something like that; on par to a midlife crisis. I hope it ultimately works out that you no longer have to say mind/soul/spirit but body/mind/soul/spirit.

7. samric

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people

8. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is common to be attracted to women when you are a trans woman with around 35%, if I remember right, being attracted to women. Many trans women also identify as lesbian as I do. I would suggest to read a bit about what it means to be trans if you have time. Here's a great introductionary article:

Transsexualism [ Part I ]

(*hug*)

#8 Eveline, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  9. aliciadream

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is the very first day I have ever talked about... my secret. I feel like a joke. How can I be a man who feels like he is supposed to be a lesbian? That statement has J.O.K.E. written all over it, but it ain't funny. I never even considered looking for others like me because I was convinced I was nuts. I still feel very odd even though I know that I'm not alone.

I never thought of myself as a member of the lgbt community until today. Wow. Well, I guess it's time to come out...

I AM THE GIRLIEST MAN ON EARTH - now if I can just get a brain transplant.

10. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thats an important step for all of us. And trust me when I say we all support you no matter what, and we will never call you a "joke", that is a serious statement with many ramifications. Take your time with coming out, and don't panic. Plan for it; what your going to say, who your going to say it to, etc.
    And hey, being apart of a community is a good thing, it means you have someone who has your back and has been-there-done-that.

11. aliciadream

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks. I needed that. My heart is racing dealing with this for the first time.:slight_smile:

12. samric

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    you are not alone first step to accept yourself as I did I now live in peace and try to surround myself with woman that understand me not easy and unfortunately my best friend is far away cos I moved home but I still see her and talk on skype I try to be as woman as I can and the more I do that the more happy I be
    xxx

#12 samric, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  13. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    You can have a male body and be a lesbian. Definitely. You're not any less valid than me, who also has a male body, is attracted mainly to men, and identify mostly as straight, just because you like women.
    Stay strong, sister.

14. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Like that one guy from The L Word?

15. Exodrake

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm a female whose sexual urges are that of a gay male (top), but otherwise I don't identify as male. I'm sort of the opposite of this, haha.

#15 Exodrake, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  16. samric

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for your support every day positive people in here make me feel better
    xx

---------- Post added 25th Jun 2016 at 10:33 PM ----------

yep but not with all the drama :slight_smile:

17. samric

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks you for the lovely feedback xx

18. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I think mostly people who don't understand being a lesbian with a male body, it's because there are some people who use the term who have male bodies, and fully identify as male inside and out, but have come to use the term for other reasons, having to do with specific sex acts they prefer.

So don't let that get you down if others don't understand. Some people think they can make judgements based on how you feel, when really they have no idea how you feel and who you are. That is not their place.

Please know that if you are a woman inside, then you are a woman, and you can identify however you want because you know that better than anyone. Also, it is never too late for anything. Remember that. If you think you would like to transition or change any other aspects of how you express yourself, how you identify, what people call you, it is never, ever too late for that. No matter what anybody says, and no matter what your family members have come to think is right and wrong in the world based on their own indirect judgments, you are you and you deserve every happiness. When it comes to yourself and your identity, your opinions come first. Always.

Best wishes<3

19. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of my best friends is a lesbian trans woman. She hasn't transitioned at all so physically i guess you could say she is in a "male body" ( however she's a woman so technically her body is female no matter what but you get what I'm saying.) Her being lesbian has nothing to do with her being trans. She likes women and she is a woman. I hope you know you're not alone in this.

20. samric

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thank you xx

---------- Post added 1st Jul 2016 at 04:05 PM ----------

Thank you xx