1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

futures

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sarah, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Sarah

When i grow up i want to own my own dessert resturant and id be head chef. And i want to be an author and publish a least 10 books. And i want to have childern. And i want to paint and draw. And i want to live in a small town that has all the seasons, where it snows in the winter and its HOT in the summer and ya. lol.

what do you guys plan for your future?

2. Greggers

I plan to be married to the most wonderful and artistic or political man, live in a nice apartment downtown in one of the cities with a bigger gay population, and raise a little Chinese baby with two adorable puppies! In my spare time i would either be a writer or a graphic designer, working from home as i take care of my little family :3

But this is my DREAM, and its not going to ever happen i know...sigh....

3. Sarah

AW! how do u know it wont happen?

4. Paralyzer

I want to own a house like the one Forrest has at the end of Forrest Gump with all the fields and curvy southern trees..

I want to be in a good proximity to the beach where people aren't pricks

I'm still not sure what I want to pursue as a career, but I'd like to be married to someone who was passionate about theirs.. just not to the point where I'm second priority.

To be perfectly honest
    I want to start my own country..
    My only problem is that my ideas revolve around a lot of innovative technological advancements that would be too difficult to supervise as a new and unrespected country since I wouldn't have the correct resources to make such devices..

I haven't really thought about my future too much :/
    All I want is to be with the one that I for sure know that I love. Where I am won't matter as much if I could just find that person that I will forever fall in love with and they would me too.
    Lies are a terrible thing.

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly have absolutely no idea. I look to the future and I can't see anything. I know what I want, but I have no idea what will actually happen.

6. partietraumatic

i have simply NO IDEA what i want to do whatsoever.

But i dont see this as a bad thing, it means im still open to anything i might come across in the next few years.

Tho i suppose what we all want is to fall in love and live happily ever after lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Lychee

I really want to become either a mathematician or something to do with international relations. Maybe get into politics later in life.

I also really really just want to pack up my life one day and move overseas without telling anyone. I know it probably won't happen but I wish it would. I don't particularly like my life and would like to start afresh.

I don't want to fall in love. I don't believe in love. And I don't want to get hurt.

I do eventually want children if my lifestyle and working hours allow for it.

And I really really want to have travelled to over 100 countries in my lifetime. 89 to go

8. Ben

Ben

I plan to live happily. Anything else is just a bonus. :slight_smile:

9. Gumtree

My only goals are to be happy and comfortable, not be lonely and live by the ocean (I REFUSE TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE SEA!)

10. SexyTimeInTent

Southend-On-Sea, Essex, South East, England
    well. hopefully I'm going to university next year to study Maths with secondary education, in other words I intend to be a maths teacher in a secondary school.

most importantly I want hapiness, I want to fall in love and have a loving family and a beautiful wife (and neither of us would ever cheat on each other and we'd be completely honest) and for both of us to have jobs we love in which we earn enough money to be able to save loads. and then even though we'd have enough money saved to retire young we'd continue to work part time just cause we want to.
    then perhaps we'd create a holiday resort or run a bar or a coffee house (cause I'm a coffee addict) or something similar that we'd want to do.
    perhaps we'd move abroad somewhere nice and hot at some point and have children.
    and go on holiday skiing every winter and on sunbathing pool side (cause I dont like sand) holidays in the summer.

that or if I'm not lucky enough to fall in love (again) and have a perfect relationship and a wonderful life, then just loads and loads of money and a dog and cats and a nice house, but I'm a people person and I get lonely so that could be bad. lol

really I just want happiness.
    surely we all do, but nothing is ever that simple and everyone gets hurt and there is always difficulties in life!

so just to have fun for now and enjoy myself. :grin:

11. SexyTimeInTent

Southend-On-Sea, Essex, South East, England
    ^sorry about the rant

12. Ionless

Move out of this country, pursue criminology / psychology.

More importantly re-discover myself.

13. Eleanor Rigby

I want to have children

14. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am hopefully going to become a sociology teacher. :grin:

I have no idea what else will happen in life, but I shall take each day as it comes. ^_^

15. Apocalypte

Haven't a clue - overall though, I just want to be happy. Anything else is a bonus.

16. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    i want 2 still be with my girlfriend maybe married and have children one day ( i wanna name my daughter after my sister cause she my best friend) o and a cat that looks like a mini tiger (but i dont think they exist yet) i want to be a vet and live in a nice suberb like somat out of desperate housewives or all my children