1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel like I haven't been on here in ages!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ccdd, Mar 8, 2009.

1. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I feel like I've been abandoning all of you here!!! I really miss you all! I am so busy now and never get any time. Plus, now that I've been spending time with an lgbt group, it's great, because I can get all my woes out face-to-face. But I miss the time I have here and I'm going to try and come along as much as I used to! I want to know what you're all doing again!

Not sure what the point of this post is other than to say "hi!" again! - HI!

2. ricoca

HEY!
    haha i feel a lot of people have been missing, but it's great to have one back!
    YAY!!!!
    :grin:

3. Fiorino

Hey! We've missed you!
    (*hug*)
    wb

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Welcome back! Its good to talk to people face to face so I'm glad you are involved in your other group. Be sure and tell them about EC! :slight_smile: I promote it wherever I go. The other day one of the people with Basic Rights Oregon (our statewide gay rights group) heard that I was a moderator on here and was asking all kinds of questions about it. She thinks its awesome!