1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's play

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Biker boy, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Biker boy

OK is their something your ashamed to let people know about you? It could be so little and meaningless to something huge... Let's reveal our true selves..

I'll start I'm ashamed to say I'm totally obsessed with playing Disney infinity games I have over half of the figures working towards getting them all gooks have a game system in the living room and bed room books its crazy I'm always looking to buy a new figure I play everyday I have every play set spent hundreds on it just plane crazy I'm so ashamed

The second thing I'm ashamed to have people know is that I masterbate at least two times a day once before going to sleep and again when I awake no matter what happened during the day I do it to get to sleep and to start the day and I'm actually grumpy if I don't in the morning....

Ok its your turn this is a no judgement zone be kind to each other have fun(!)

2. ThatsSoJeank

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm usually hesitant to admit that I roleplay a lot, be it pen and paper, text, etc.

3. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm ashamed to admit that I ship Sora and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts, even though I:

A. Despise that game
    B. Despise the concept of shipping

Oh, and I'm ashamed to admit that I enjoy Home Alone 3, even though it's a really shitty movie.

#3 peterw78165, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  4. glenriver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm ashamed to admit that I can practically inhale a cheeseburger single from Shake Shack in .5 seconds. They're my guilty pleasure when it comes to food. Thankfully I go there only around once or twice a year. :frowning2:

5. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I only shower every other day. If I try showering every day, my skin gets insanely dry and no amount of lotion or skin care items I use fixes it. I can't even just use soap one day and just use water the next, I will always have really dry skin if I shower/bathe every day. I think it's gross but I've had the problem since I was a child so I kind of just deal with it.

#5 kibou97, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  6. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This isn't something I'm necessarily ashamed to admit, but it's interesting nonetheless.

I shave all my body hair. (And I do mean all.)

7. killswitch0029

Have a few scars I'm not particularly proud of

8. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I happen to enjoy the prides taken in human artwork, and view people as master pieces of artwork at times. >.< That sounds really weird and demented but I'm only talking about circus/performing arts people..
    I then draw them on my art pellet if I think they are extraordinary.

9. AmyBee

I'm not really ashamed just embarrassed... but one of my old jobs provided me with an apartment and when I left I had to vacate it. Anyway, I'd accumulated all these books and since the new person was coming and they were all in great shape I decided to leave a few for her. Well, I'm pretty sure among the manga and whatnot was this book called "Island Girls: Tropical Lesbian Erotica" because I've been looking through my stuff ever since and can't find it. I can't even imagine what she would think if so.

10. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am ashamed of how long I waited to get help for my anger management problems.

11. Marish

Marish Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just ashamed of every part of me and especially my sexuality. I wishI could be more like you guys, comfortable with myself, intelligent, thoughtfull, smart, nice looking and funny.

12. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww...don't be ashamed of yourself! Here. (*hug*)

13. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I act like nothing offends or upsets me - sometimes, this isn't so true. And if I get genuinely upset or annoyed by somebody being horrible, in my head I will respond with something a million times worse. This may not sound so bad, except that I sometimes end up being downright horrible to somebody just because they upset me and/or made me angry. Seriously, I can be so mean and although on one hand I'm like "well, they deserved it" (and they usually do), on the other hand I'm like "calm down, you can't say that to people!". Luckily I have enough sense to keep it inside my head (usually).

I can get pretty ashamed about that.

#13 Gunsmoke, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  14. britishatheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I talk to myself, but not in the usual way. I refer to myself in the second person, usually to make myself feel better-- things like "You're okay," or "You can do it!" These range from little 'pep talks' to full-on conversations with myself-- which more often than not turn into arguments. :dry: I almost talk to myself like I'm another person-- like there's the tortured, depressed me and the mature me who tries to cheer up the other me. (And Peter, please don't ask me to diagram that sentence :lol:slight_smile:

#14 britishatheart, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  15. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I have fantasized that I'm a prostitute sleeping with lots of guys. Not that I'm particularly very ashamed by it, but I am a little bit, I guess. lol

16. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I have also had public sex (only third base though). Arrest me, lol.

17. Jellal

I think the most embarrassing thing about me (that doesn't exceed a PG-13 rating) is probably how talented I am at roleplaying Vriska Serket from Homestuck. I got so good at it during my senior year, that was when I was really active on the old MSPARP website. It actually cut into my sleep schedule. I still go there occasionally, where I always surprise people with my skills. But I'd internally cringe to mention this to anyone anywhere else ... like I'm doing now.

18. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We won't judge you.

19. CoderK

I have a wand from when I went to Universal Studios, and sometimes, I pick it up and pretend to be a wizard who is casting spells and dueling with Death Eaters.

:redface:

20. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) I'm rather distraught with my appearance and can't stand my own reflection, often wishing I had the appearance and health of my younger sister. My jaw used to be dislocated, and it would stick out like a stereotypical 90's witch, thankfully that seems to be fixed. Acne is really bad, don't feel like I can pull of any of the clothes I enjoy. Dispite that my mother claims I have a "model's figure" I assume because I am quite thin, but I can't help but disagree.

2) All of my abilities, especially artistic ability comes from immense jealousy of others and therefore pushing "to be as great as they are eventually" with determined practice. I don't stop until I meet that standard, which is often seemingly never.

3) Despite being into games, I'm rather weak at the sight of blood/gore. It's gotten better over the years, but in larger cases I'll get numbness or even my feet/lower legs/hands going to sleep and forcing me to sit if I'm not already.

4) Exposure to people where I live has developed a prejudice to certain groups due to their hostility towards me. If someone discloses being Christian I'll always have a little bit of fear or distrust due to the vehement attitude I'm used to receiving.

5) I often use large, complex, or uncommon words when under stress due to being unable to paraphrase, but I tend to use more slang-friendly dialect when calm.

There's a few of the more prominent flaws I suppose, a shame they don't have parallel or mirrored counterparts to combat them.

(Edit: I just realized what an absurdly sized passage I have constructed in comparison to the others, I should learn a little self control)

#20 Kira, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016