1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward dream thing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Glowing Eyes, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Glowing Eyes

Is it normal that I have memories of how a dream ends within an actual dream. Like, just this morning, I dreamed that me and my father were biking back in my hometown in Germany and for some reason I tripped both of us intentionally. My dad had two backpacks and they rolled unrealistically far and one of them ended up on tram rails and for some reason he grabbed the backpack on the rails and wouldn't get up and got intentionally run over. In the dream, I had a memory of my dad getting run over by a tram. When I woke up, I felt like I got the idea from a while ago even though I just had that dream. This happens with most of my other dreams too. Anybody else?

2. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not sure if this is really the same but sometimes I'll have continuations to dreams. It'll be with the same people and in the same place but not the same exact story however there are bits from a past dream that connect to them.

3. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the same experience as burai97 sometimes.

4. Electric Puns

Yes, that happens to me sometimes! It's always strange. I don't know how or why it happens but it does. I didn't know other people experienced it too.

5. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My brother had a series of nightmares that kinda continued each other like a tv series.