1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ricoca, Mar 10, 2009.

1. ricoca

I know that there are many of you guys and girls here on EC who are car fanatics who can easily mention 5 car brands that I won't even know and pull pictures of uber-cool cars from your collection!
    So share it with us! I want to know more about these cars so I can ogle them with you!
    Well it doesn't have to be expensive/sports car. Tell me about YOUR car and what you like and dislike about your car :grin:

Well I should start. I used to drive a 2006 Honda Civic just like this one down here:

[​IMG]

And this is the interior

[​IMG]

Well I like this Civic cause it is very maneuverable and I call my little 'mouse' cause you can literally park ANYWHERE with this car. However, as you can see, the interior is not the greatest interior and since the car is so small, I can't "fly" on the freeway. Even going 65-70 mph is a drag!

My dad bought a 2008 Acura MDX last year and I'm now driving it around even though I got into 2 accidents which caused body damages LOL. This is what it looks like

[​IMG]

I can't find one that looks nice enough to put lol.

I'm running out of time!
    SO post your favourite cars, sports cars, YOUR car or anything related to cars!
    I want to see them ALL :grin:

2. Greggers

[​IMG]

This is the most bomb-ass car ever :slight_smile: (if bomb-ass means epic...)

I know NOTHING about cars, period...but this one is so cute! Its tiny, its round, its pink :3

3. Stuie

My ideal car fits my three criteria.
    1. Is automatic
    2. Is cheap as in a few thousand dollars :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    3. Drives
    So pretty much anything that goes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm sooo picky.

4. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Viper
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

'nuff said

5. ricoca

LOL I actually saw a Hummer that was in this shade of pink before and my jaw just DROPPED. LOL

6. Fiorino

Yes-I am definetely a car nut! (Probably why my parents haven't figured it out yet, haha)
    FIAT 500
    [​IMG]
    This car is a homage to the Original "Cinquecento" from the 50's.
    [​IMG]
    Yes, it also come in Left-Hand Drive but I thought RHD was more fun.

This car might become available in 2010-11 in North America.
    It's already out in Europe and Australia.
    They just came out with the convertible version

I also LOVE the mini, I want one as my first car!
    MINI COOPER CONVERTIBLE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And, no, I like plenty of non-stereotypical gay cars too but this is all I have time
    to post right now. For more car pr0n, go to http://www.motivemagazine.com/gallery/gallery.html?c=show_album;p=Manufacturers
    :icon_bigg

(We really need a "Hot car thread" now!)

And btw-a Civic is considered "midsize" in Europe

7. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does the term "Rotor Head" mean anything to anyone here :confused:

I love any car with a rotary engine in it... though particularly the Mazda RX-7 series 8.

I also love the Mazda MX-5.

I'd post uo some pics, but i can't find any that justify the cars....

Kaleb.

8. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

This is my baby:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like the looks and the speed as well as the handling :slight_smile:

9. xequar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My baby is a 2006 Honda Element. It's surprisingly peppy with the manual transmission and little 4-banger, and it handles pretty well. It's ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I'm a pretty avid cyclist and active outdoors, so with waterproof seats, rubberized floors, and a wipedown interior, the car cleans up super-easy. The seats can be configured 64 different ways, including up to the sides out of the way, into beds, and all sorts of other goofy setups, so you can fit all sorts of stuff into it. Hell, some friends and I fit a couch and loveseat into the thing (couch stuck out the back about six inches).

Now then, if I had a bunch of money to piss away, I'd probably buy one of these

http://automobiles.honda.com/s2000/

[​IMG]

and one of these (it's an Aston Martin DB9, but really, any Aston would do)

[​IMG]

10. olides84

There are so many cars I want to have, but...

[​IMG]

This was my baby that I sold before I moved to Europe. A white 1998 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport AWD Wagon. Small and funny looking, fun to drive, and awesome in the snow and on dirt/forest service roads. Sadly, I don't have (or need) a car these days :icon_sad:

11. ricoca

YES we need a hot car thread now! LOL

and NOO WAYY civic = midsize car?!
    it's so small... If I drive it, no one can actually sit behind me since there's no space at all for the legs!

12. Shevanel

[​IMG]

What I would give for that beauty....... my God... '67 Mustang. hell yes. Any American Muscle Car will quench my thirst though. :slight_smile: that's just one of many :grin:

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't get the car gene. Which I'm sure is upsetting to my father, who's a car fiend, and would love to have another person to "talk shop" with.

This was one of my first 45s, though. Doubt that counts.

[​IMG]

Lex

14. xequar

BWWuuhah hah ah LOLOLOOL! My boyfriend is much the same way, and occasionally looks at me with that one look if I get going too far on a tangent. My roommate is a bigger car guy than I am, so if the two of us get going on something, poor Lonnie is really SOL... :icon_redf

As for me, I tend toward smaller spritely cars that might not do the highest top speed, but can carve up curves and still provide a spirited drive, which is part of why I'm a fan of the Honda S2K and why I enjoy driving my roommate's WRX sometimes.

Ah, American muscle cars... Really good for going in a straight line really fast.

My complaint, and the reason I'm not a fan of American muscle cars, is that they don't handle worth crap. I'd rather have something that goes slower, but can be pushed to extremes in curves and corners myself. Try pushing a Corvette through a corner. It's a dicey proposition. Sure, it'll do 170 in a straight line, but how often can one actually do that?

Some of those old American muscle cars are pretty to look at though. :icon_bigg And I give a world of credit to those that dig muscle cars. Just not my bag, is all.

And what I will say is that the '67 was probably the best of the early Mustangs looks-wise, especially the 2+2 Fastback. You know you can actually build your own '67 now, right? Ford licensed the rights to produce "crash replacement parts" to a company called Dynacorp, and Ford provided the actual ORIGINAL tooling used to produce the original cars to them. So, you can buy all the body bits and either convert a doner car or build something ground up as a '67 with what are genuine parts (because they're licensed and made with the original tooling).

Having said that, though, I think it could be fun to buy one of the SN-95 Mustangs or a later Fox body and build it up. It wouldn't have to be crazy, but get it pushing 350-400 horsepower through the rear wheels and I think I could enjoy it.

15. Fiorino

Anyone else notice that he's doing the same gesture as Lex's avatar?

16. Shevanel

hahaha that's so funny, that's a great song too. O 45's are awesome ... :slight_smile:

17. LiquidAxis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Me either.

My car has ~190,000 miles on it though, and is the envy of no one.

However, if I had the money to get any car I wanted, I wouldn't because I'd spend it on something else I actually wanted.

But to play nice, if you want a good car stay away from American made ones. I'd recommend investing in a car such as:

[​IMG]

Lamborghini Countach

18. theworld

Aston Martin

Attached Files:

19. Dazed

Dazed Guest

[​IMG]

ill be honest. id give up sex for this corvette.

20. EM68

I want my next car to be a BMW M3. Right now I have a Honda Accord.

[​IMG]